Visit from the speedforce!

Barry and Kara were sat in the living room eating breakfast. Barry smiled at Kara as she rested her head on his shoulder. Barry smiled and asked "she didn't wake you up did she". Kara smiled at Barry and said "oh she did, I'm surprised that you didn't wake up, it took me twenty minutes to calm her down, I honestly have no idea what to do". Barry smiled and said "hey, you will get used to it, and I'm here with you every step of the way, besides she has lived without you for almost a month, I'm sure she will get used to you again". Kara smiled and said "thanks Bar, I was gonna wake you and ask for help but, well you have taken care of our daughter for weeks now alone, I wanted you to have a nice sleep". Barry smiled and said "it was so nice, I missed sleeping with you". Kara smiled and blushed a little. Barry chuckled and said "sorry Kar". Kara giggled and said "it's fine, I enjoy sleeping with you too". Barry smiled. Kara said "I'm gonna do these dishes, then I'm going to come back and we can just relax for ten minutes before we get Dawn". Barry said "sounds like a plan Kar". Kara smiled and pecked Barry on the cheek before taking their dishes through to the kitchen to clean.

Barry sat on the couch and relaxed. Kara came back a few minutes later and dropped down beside him as she wrapped her arms around him and snuggled into his side. Barry chuckled and wrapped both of his arms around Kara. Kara said "you know, I had another dream last night about Flashpoint". Barry asked "yeah, what happened". Kara smiled and said "we were at your father's cabin, we went hiking and then you jumped into the lake with me". Barry chuckled and said "that was a fun week". Kara smiled and said "we should do it again at some point". Barry smiled and said "I'd love too, we'd have to leave Dawn here because we can't really go swimming with her until she is a little older". Kara said "I know Bar, I know, I mean we can take her with us, and we can do the hiking part and the star gazing and the relaxing in the couch or the games we played". Barry smiled and said "yeah I know, we could do that at some point". Kara smiled. Barry closed his eyes and smiled. Kara did the same.

When they both opened their eyes, they were in the middle of a lightning storm. Kara asked a little worried "Bar, where are we". Barry said "the speedforce". Kara asked "why are we in the source of your powers". Barry said "I don't know". Suddenly a room formed around them and They were in the Star Labs Cortex. Nora stood by the Flash suit on the mannequin. Kara asked "is that your mother". Barry smiled a little and said "that is what she looked like, but it's not, it's the speedforce". Nora turned around and smiled at Barry. She walked over and said "it's good to see you again Barry Allen, it's nice to meet you Ms Zor-El". Kara asked "you know who I am". Nora nodded and replied "I do, the speedforce exists everywhere at all times, we know all your doppelgangers". Barry asked "why did you bring us here". Nora smiled and said "I didn't Barry, you have a rare gift that not all speedsters can accomplish, in fact, you are the first to have this gift". Barry asked "which is". Nora smiled and said "you managed to project both yours and Kara's mind into the speedforce, your bodies are still in the physical world". Kara smiled and said "that's pretty sweet". Barry said "I thought you would be unhappy with me". Nora smiled and said "because of Flashpoint". Barry nodded. Nora smiled and said "you made a decision because your father had just died, we don't blame you Barry Allen, you made a choice anyone would have made, yes there is consequences to your actions and in the future, we won't let it slide but because you saved the entire multiverse last year by stopping Zoom, we've let it slide this time". Kara asked "what kinds of consequences are we talking about". Nora said "Savitar, he is free from the speedforce, Flashpoint allowed him to escape, and he is coming for you Barry, he means to harm all of the ones you love". Barry asked "why". Nora said "in the original timeline, you battled Savitar, you trapped him inside the speedforce in some form of prison, Savitar wants revenge". Barry asked "do you know who it is". Nora nodded and said "I do, but I cannot say, I am truly sorry Barry Allen but you must find out for yourself, I cannot upset the flow of time and the balance in the multiverse, I wish I could tell you Barry, but we have faith that you will both be able to stop him, go Barry Allen, prepare for him, because he will be here soon". Barry nodded.

Barry and Kara opened their eyes and They were back on the couch in their home. Kara asked "was that real". Barry said "I think so, we need to get to Star Labs and tell the others". Kara nodded and said "let's get changed, get Dawn and go". Barry nodded and said "I'll get Dawn". Kara smiled and said "ok, does this mean Flash is back". Barry smiled at Kara and said "I guess so, is Supergirl making an appearance". Kara said "you know it Bar, as long as we can keep our daughter and friends safe". Barry said "of course we will, my priority is Dawn and you Kara". Kara smiled and said "I can handle myself Barry". Barry said "I know Kar, I know you can, you're a badass, I'm not saying you have a bad ass, but, well". Kara giggled and blushed as she said "I know what you mean Bar, can we just move on and get ready please". Barry smiled and said "of course Ms Danvers". Kara smiled and ran upstairs with Barry close behind.