Costume shopping!

It has been a couple months since Barry and Kara took part in the race with Thawne and Jay. It was now October 29th. Kara woke up to see Barry lying in the bed, talking with someone On the phone. Kara smiled at him and pecked him On the cheek. She then got up and headed into the baby room and lifted Dawn out of her cot. Kara said "whoa, you are getting heavy Ms". Dawn smiled and giggled a little at Kara as she reached up and tugged at Kara's hair. Kara said "no, Dawn, please, leave mummy's hair alone". Dawn let go off her hair and wrapped her small hands around one of Kara's fingers. Kara giggled and said "that's better". Kara headed back to the bedroom to see Barry hanging up the phone. He smiled and said "morning babe". Kara smiled and sat down next to him on the bed and pecked him on the lips. She said "morning Bar, who was calling at this hour". Barry said "it was Cait, apparently Cisco wants us to have a Halloween party at Star Labs with all our friends, you know what that means". Kara asked "what does it mean". Barry smiled and said "we need to go out, get this little princess a teeny costume". Kara gasped and squealed with excitement. She said "oh my Rao, Dawn is gonna look so cute, you have the best ideas ever, we are so going after breakfast". Barry smiled and said "I thought so, that's why I told Cait that we'll be in later, I hope there is a small Supergirl costume, Dawn would look amazing". Kara smiled and nodded her head rapidly. She said "yeah, she would, it's gonna be so cool, I'm gonna dress up like the flash". Barry smiled and said "I think you would look hot in my suit". Kara asked "you think so". Barry smiled and said "definitely". Kara giggled and pressed her lips into Barry's. Barry smiled and kissed back.

Before it became more than a gentle kiss, the two pulled away. Kara smiled and said "I'm gonna feed her and change her, can you make the breakfast". Barry smiled and said "yeah I can babe, also, you should probably fix your hair, it's a mess". Kara pouted and said "it was Dawn's fault, she is the one who pulled at it". Barry smiled and shook his head. He said "Dawn sweetie, don't pull mummy's hair ok". Kara giggled and said "thanks babe". Barry smiled and pecked Kara on the lips again and headed out of the bedroom. Kara smiled and said "let's get you fed and changed, maybe you can pull daddy's hair while mummy takes a shower". Barry shouted "I heard that". Kara giggled and shouted back "sorry Bar, I was joking". Barry shouted back "I know honey". Kara smiled and said "Rao I love your father". Dawn giggled. Kara smiled and said "you do too, don't you, I hope I get to marry him one day, so you think it'll happen Dawn". Dawn giggled again and clapped her hands together a couple times. Kara smiled and said "yeah me too Dawn, I hope it happens".

After Dawn was fed and changed, as well as Barry and Kara, the two headed out. Barry carried Dawn as they walked into a store and were greeted by lots of costumes. Kara smiled and said "look, an aisle dedicated to the Flash, the city really loves you". Barry smiled and said "thanks babe, come on, let's look at the little tiny baby costumes". Kara giggled and nodded. She said "this reminds me of a memory I have, when we first went to look at baby clothes, we ended up buying so much". Barry smiled and said "yeah I remember that so well, it's one of my favourite memories from Flashpoint". Kara smiled and asked "it is". Barry nodded and said "because you were so adorable, I loved seeing you so happy and excited about having a baby, and I was excited as well, it was just amazing". Kara smiled and said "I bet". Barry smiled and said "I'm getting Cisco to alter one of my suits for you, you can wear it for the Halloween party". Kara smiled and asked "you are, I just love you more and more everyday". Barry smiled and said "I love you more and more all the time too". Kara smiled more and said "we should still look at flash costumes though". Barry asked "why is that". Kara smiled and said "well maybe Dawn wants to be just like her daddy, or maybe, maybe in the future, we'll have a son". Barry asked "you want another kid". Kara smiled and said "eventually, yes I do want another kid, I'll be happy if it's another daughter or if it's a son, I won't mind". Barry smiled and said "I'll be happy too, it'll be nice for Dawn to have a sibling". Kara smiled and then gasped when she saw a mini Supergirl outfit. She said "this one, I like this one, can we get it, that is so cute, Dawn is gonna be so adorable in this, it's even got the cape and everything". Barry smiled and said "come on then, guess we can look at the mini flash suits now". Kara smiled and lifted up the Supergirl costume then pulled Barry towards the Flash costumes in the other aisle.