Telling Eliza!

Barry and Kara took Dawn around to Kara's apartment after visiting Alex. Kara noticed that the door was unlocked. Kara handed Barry their daughter and then slowly opened the door and entered. Kara let out a sigh of relief when she saw Eliza cooking dinner in the kitchen. Kara asked Eliza, "what are you doing in here". Eliza smiled and said "hey sweetie, Alex said that you were back for a couple of days so I came by, who is this". Kara smiled at Barry and said "this is Barry Allen, my uh boyfriend". Eliza smiled and said "nice to meet you Barry, Kara told me a lot about you". Barry smiled and said "it's nice too finally meet you too". Eliza smiled and asked "who is the baby girl". Barry smiled and said "this is Dawn Allen". Eliza smiled and asked "she's yours". Kara smiled a little and said "ours". Eliza froze for a second. Kara asked "Eliza". Eliza asked "how..... How is it.... How is it possible". Barry said "it is a long story". Eliza said "well we have time". Barry nodded and said "ok, yeah, we do". Kara smiled at Barry and sat on the couch. Barry sat down beside her and said "I time travelled". Eliza sat down and asked "time travel is possible". Barry nodded. Eliza said "that is quite the scientific discovery, as is the multiverse". Barry nodded and said "a couple of weeks ago, I went back in time to the night my mother died and changed the timeline by saving her, in that timeline, Kara went through a wormhole after coming out of the phantom zone and ended up on my earth, where we got married, it was trippy at first, finding out that I was married to Kara". Eliza smiled and said "but you love her". Barry smiled and said "I do, it was really nice though, I got used to it, after a while, Kara got pregnant, and then she gave birth". Eliza said "but you had to reset the timeline". Barry nodded and said "Kara told me to bring Dawn back to the old timeline, I did, as soon as I could get back here, I did, and I told Kara about Dawn, and here we are". Eliza said "it's fascinating, but how was earth 38's timeline affected too". Barry said "my theory is that, when Kara helped send me home the first time, our earths became connected, therefore a change in the timeline would affect both earths, but only if it was a significant change, such as saving my mother, which changed fifteen years of events, I don't think if I changed one small thing yesterday that there would be any big differences". Eliza nodded in understanding. She smiled and said "well it's going to take a while to get used to knowing that Kara has a daughter but I am happy for you both, and the fact that you didn't hesitate to come back here and tell Kara, it shows that you are a good person, and I'm happy that Kara has you". Barry smiled at Kara and said "of course, Kara deserved to know, I couldn't rest until I got back here and introduce her to her daughter, I would never keep something like that from her". Kara smiled at Barry. Eliza said "well I'm going to get back to making this dinner". Kara said "I'm helping, Barry eats just as much as me, you aren't doing it alone". Eliza nodded and said "come on then". Kara smiled and pecked Barry on the lips then followed Eliza to the kitchen.

Kara and Eliza stood in the kitchen and prepared the dinner. Kara smiled as she watched Barry sitting with Dawn bouncing her up and down on his knee. Eliza smiled and asked "why didn't you tell me last week that you had a daughter when you told me you were moving to earth one". Kara said "I wasn't sure how to tell you, I mean I just found out that day, I hadn't met her yet". Eliza nodded and said "I understand Kara, I am happy for you, I'm glad that you have that special someone in your life". Kara smiled and said "me too, especially since it is with Barry, I can't imagine a better person to be with and I'm glad I was wrong, I always thought that I would be lonely here, even with all of my friends and family, but when I met Barry a few months ago, I knew he was the one, He was so funny, kind, caring and sweet, He could have focused on going home but instead he helped me, not only with Livewire and Silver Banshee but as Kara Danvers too, I thought I should focus on just being Supergirl, He said that its good to balance the two, that Kara Danvers should have a life too, that without Kara Danvers, Supergirl doesn't exist, He was right, I finally feel as if I'm in control of my life now, I have an amazing boyfriend, I have a beautiful three week old daughter, and I have my family and friends". Eliza smiled a little and nodded. Kara said "he also helped with the whole red kryptonite incident, gave me really helpful advice, I learned a lot from him and that was just one day with him, He has a lot in common with me too, and it was nice meeting another hero that wasn't my cousin plus I love that dorky grin of his when he is confident in something, I love everything about him, Barry is the most selfless person I know, He makes me feel as if I belong and he makes me happy, and I don't think I can imagine a life without him in it". Eliza smiled more and said "that's all I need to hear Kara, if he makes you happy, then He is part of the family, invite me to the wedding". Kara blushed and said "one day". Eliza smiled and said "I wish Jeremiah were here to meet her and Barry, He would get along with Barry". Kara smiled more and said "me too".