Decorating the tree part two!

Barry pulled away from the kiss causing Kara to whimper at the loss of touch. Barry chuckled and said "sorry babe but the rest of the tree won't decorate itself and as much as I love making out with you, we still have the rest of the house to decorate too". Kara huffed as she sat up and smoothed down her shirt and jeans. She then sorted her glasses and said "fine". Barry chuckled and pulled Kara up into his arms. He pecked her on the forehead and said "besides, what happened to singing along to Christmas songs". Kara giggled as she wrapped her arms around Barry's waist and buried her face into his chest. Barry chuckled a little and asked "can you help me finish decorating the tree, we are lucky that the lights come attached to the tree, we just need to add the lametta to the tree and then the star, then we can take a small break and we can kiss if you want". Kara giggled more and nodded as she mumbled "sounds good". She then lifted her head from Barry's chest and asked excitedly "can I put the star on the top of the tree". Barry smiled and said "of course you can Kar". Kara beamed and then gave Barry a tight hug as she said "thanks, you are the best". Barry chuckled and said "but lametta first". Kara nodded and echoed "lametta first".

As Barry was putting the lametta on the tree, Kara had come up behind Barry and put a handful of the plastic strips of lametta down the back of his shirt. Barry chuckled as Kara ran around the other side of the tree. Barry took the pieces of lametta out of his back put it on the tree. He noticed Kara peeking around to see what he was doing. Barry smiled and said "you know I'm going to get you back right". Kara giggled and said "you'll have to catch me first". Barry nodded and made a sudden step around the right of the tree. Kara ran around to the right as she laughed. Barry smirked as he turned to the left and wrapped his arms around Kara who thought he was chasing her. Barry chuckled and said "got you". Kara huffed and said "you didn't even move, I thought you were chasing me". Barry laughed and said "yeah I know". Kara smiled as she turned in Barry's arms to face the tree. She leaned against his chest and said "the tree looks amazing". Barry smiled and said "yeah it does, do you want to get the star and put it up now". Kara nodded and ran over to the bag of Christmas decorations after Barry had let her out of his hold. She rummaged through it and pulled out the star topper and then ran back over to the tree. Kara tried to reach up but couldn't get the star on top of the tree. She huffed and asked "why did we have to go with the big tree, I can't reach". Barry chuckled and lifted Kara up from behind causing her to giggle in surprise. She beamed as she placed the star topper on the tree. Barry smiled and placed Kara back on her feet. 

Kara smiled and rested against Barry's chest again as they both admired the tree. She turned around and wrapped her arms around Barry's neck and said "so.... about that break". Barry chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kara's waist. He said "we can have ten minutes, before we get back to decorating for an hour then we can stop and have dinner, we can continue decorating tomorrow". Kara said "sounds good Mr Allen". She then placed her lips on his, continuing the make out session from earlier. She giggled when Barry lifted her up and carried her over to the couch, not breaking the kiss. He then sat down with Kara sat on his lap. As they kissed, a breaking news report came on the radio. Kara pulled away from the kiss with a huff. The presenter on the radio spoke "moments ago, there were a number of reports of red lightning, spotted in downtown Central City, more reports indicate that the red lightning was then seen entering Stagg Industries, we'll update as soon as we get more information".  Kara asked "Thawne". Barry sighed and said "Thawne from the future, from this timeline, we need to go". Kara asked "what about Dawn". Barry said "we can drop her of with the Garrick's, but we need to go now". Kara nodded and said "let's go kick evil Thawne's ass". Barry chuckled a little and sped into his suit, as did Kara. They raced Dawn over to the Garrick's and then raced off towards Stagg Industries to face against The Reverse Flash.