|:|CHAPTER TWO|:|

Made it to my car after about for what if felt like 10 minutes, which wasn't too long. I opened the trunk of my car, thank God it wasn't too damaged for it to not open. I saw my duffle bag full of guns and supplies and threw it over my shoulder.

It was time to get what I wanted back. My home and maybe find my parents. I don't want it to be all for nothing, and if I fail, I won't hesitate to keep trying.

I walked straight back into Lex City, ready for anything. The bottom of the city is dark and all there is  is street lights. When you look up, you see many blue lights and some spaceships soaring the skies. If I'm being honest, the way that whoever's responsible for all of this made the town look cool, but I still prefer old Lex City than now Lex City.

This part of town, where I'm walking through, seems to be considered the "ghetto" of the whole city. The whole area is empty and everything looks abandoned and over used. There are old gates from old Lex City, roads are filled with cracks and same with sidewalks, and city lights are flickering trying to stay on.

But when I say it's dark down here I mean it is dark down here. It's pitch black all over and it's day time.

Soon I hear rustling noises that grab my attention. I spin around and grab my pistol from my belt, aiming at where the sound came from. I got closer to an alleyway. I peered around it and saw a man, but he had those same black tentacles, like the ones I saw when I was a teenager.

"Hey," I say as he's shaking.

He looks up at me with his human like features. He has a lot of human features actually, the only thing that isn't are those Slenderman tentacles on his back.

The man looked at me in shock, like he hasn't seen me in forever. He was holding a piece of paper that's rolled in a scroll. I snatch the paper from him and unroll it, opening it seeing the same wanted poster from before.

I crouched down next to him and held up the poster close to his face.

"What does this king of yours want from me?" I demand.

The man doesn't say anything. He looks too scared to say anything at all. Assuming he's afraid of me, I stand up and back away from him. I put my white dyed, blonde dreadlocks in a high ponytail, and point my brown eyes at him. Now that we have more of a distance from each other, the man collects himself and takes deep breaths.

He mumbles something that I cannot understand. I raise an eyebrow and tell him to repeat what he said.

"Zeve," the man says louder. "That's our king. He wants you because you're-"

We are interrupted by an odd sounding siren coming from a far. I gasp at the sudden noise and looked back at where the man was. He's gone.

Damnit!

I sigh out of my nostrils and rip the poster in two. Life, why did you have to give living things such emotion of fright? I seriously don't understand you sometimes.

Hearing the siren getting closer. I crouch behind a garbage dumpster, and hide there until the siren passes. But it didn't pass and it's getting closer. The siren is here in front of the alleyway I think, since I see flashes of green and purple. Odd color choice.

I hear doors of a car or a truck slam as I hear footsteps walk around. Whoever it is, they seem to be investigating the area. I keep close to the wall that the dumpster is leaned against, breathing heavily and trying not to make a sound.

"Check this out," I hear a male voice say. "Someone ripped Evanie's wanted poster in two pieces."

"Huh? Let me see that," A female voice demanded.