|:|CHAPTER NINE|:|

I would never imagine getting married at the age of 21 would happen. I would expect my wedding to be in my late 20s, but apparently that never happened and it never will happen. It's already 7:00pm. In my hours, I would be in a shower and relaxing until I'm tired enough to go to sleep. I am not a night owl; I've always been that morning person.

For now, I'm trying on wedding dresses that I would like. I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I absolutely despise poofy dresses. They have to be like the maxi dress I wore today, but now I had to take that off. Even though a poofy wedding dress has never been on my body, I heard they are madly uncomfortable to some women, and that just encouraged me to not try and wear one. It must be hard to walk around in them too. For those of you that have worn one before, you need to teach me your ways. On second thought, I'd rather not know.

Soon, I found a wedding dress that is similar to the one I wore a few days ago. It was that green dress, with the halter top, but this wedding dress was white obviously, but it was sleeveless. It was a two piece leaving the sleeveless top, and a long silky skirt. At first I was afraid of tripping over my feet, but the long side was on the back of the skirt, thank the mighty God!

The dress slipped on me like it was meant for me, and it fitted perfectly. This is probably one of my favorites out of all of the ones I tried on. It isn't as scratchy, as well, it was quite comfortable, and I wouldn't mind wearing it another day if I had to.

Once we found a dress that suited me well, the hair dresser came in again. It's been hard for her because my hair is shaped into dreadlocks that pass my abdomen. I mean, I have the hair of that one singer way back in the day named Tori Kelly. I'm pretty sure that's her name, I'm not 100% accurate. Yeah, that's her I remember. Imagine her hair being mine but brown hair dyed into platinum blonde, and very long. If you put that hair in long dreadlocks, you have what my hair is.

The hairdresser asks me how I want my hair, and I just tell her to pull two front strands into the back of my hair with a hair tie, to keep my hair out of my face. She sighs in relief of how easy that is to do, and finishes my request. Now the beauty grewer asks what kind of makeup, and I simply ask for something natural.

Finally, everything is finished and I can gladly head out to where the wedding is taking place. I heard it's taking place in the big gardens. My dream wedding was gonna be on a beautiful tropical beach, but now my wedding is a bit crushed, and is replaced in a beautiful garden with all sorts of plants and flowers. If I'm being honest, the idea sounds nice, but I never been into the garden before because I've been so busy learning how to be a proper lady.

The day after I passed out, King Zeve put me in "training" classes that I'm not fond of. That day and so on was the worst. I was taught proper posture, manners, and how to eat right. For me, there is no such thing as eating right. As long as food gets inside my belly, I should be good. It would be nasty if I ate with my mouth open. That's just disgusting and it is one of my pet peeves I have stored in my mind. I don't know how people seem to mind it.

A royal guard led me to the garden and it was so breathtaking. I'm hoping some people will take pictures. There was white benches covered in flowers for people to sit on. A big water fountain in the center of the pathway I'm supposed to walk on, but I'm assuming I've gonna have to fly around it. There, after a few feet from the fountain, is Laurence, the man I'm betrothed to in a black tuxedo. The crowd lifts up like a wave when they see me, and Laurence stops talking to that same guy that flirted with me earlier named Shade. Laurence looks at me eyes widened and smiles with his teeth.

I return his smile, and step forward holding a bouche of pastel flowers. I felt eyes covering me all over. Some with jealousy and some with happiness. I'm guessing a lot of girls wanted to marry the brave prince of Lex City. What was he originally the prince of, I have no idea.

Finally, I make it to the same platform Laurence is on, and give my flowers to one of the ladies behind me. The priest starts to speak the same words you hear on TV shows and in movies, the words that a priest is supposed to speak in a wedding. Before I knew it, we had our rings on and these rings aren't your typical wedding rings. These rings had small different pastel crystals, and oh my lord they are gorgeous. Smiling at them I hear the priests words continue. Before I realized it Laurence and I say "I do" at the same time. Is that a tradition they make us do, still have no clue. And just like that, I share my kiss with Laurence. It wasn't any plain wedding kiss, no. It was my first.

Back then in school, I was always a very shy kid. No one caught my interest because everyone was so mean to. Guessing you could say I was bullied when I was younger, and always got jumped by girls because I was "prettier" than them. Never did I ever like that term growing up and I hated it. I don't anymore because it would be silly of me to still hate a word I started hating years ago. My parents would always ask what happened and I would shrug them off.

For some reason, I always felt like I was never related to my parents because they're red heads. They told me that I was adopted at the age of 10, and they claimed that they loved me to death. But now I know the real reason I was given up for adoption. Not because I was unwanted because I'm really wanted, but because my biological parents for Blanzes were taken away from me.

Everyone around us claps and hollers at us. I hear a few say congrats or congratulations. That made me smile, and of course, Laurence was smiling too. We walked down the same pathway I came from and two of the guards led us to the throne room, but we simply teleported. There, me and Laurence were standing on the huge platform that holds the queen and king's throne. Me, being a queen of all these creatures is just incredibly unexplainable.

Soon, I see Zeve come between me and Laurence. There we two huge TVs on every side of the room. Those weren't there before and I'm kind of intrigued on why. But that doesn't matter right now. What does matter is exposing the lying son of a gun, King Zeve.

The crowd starts to silently speak something that I can't quite hear. Then I hear the word "speech". I'm not good with speeches but we'll see how this goes.

"Have you ever heard the term 'crazy'?" I begin. "Well, everyone's heard that term before, but this is dramatically crazy that I'm here, I'm found, and I can maybe bring Lex City into its greatest. At first, I thought you were invading this city when I was 15, and ever since then I thought of taking back this city, until I heard word that I am originally from here. Not in Lex City, but from where you guys are from. My life was a lie, and now I'm living the truth, well most of the truth." The crowd murmurs. "You know I never expect your king to be terrorizing humans in a humid cellar below us. Probably screaming as we speak."

"She's lying!" Zeve yells.

"Is she, father?" Laurence butts in. "Look at the screens!"

The screens on the TV switch from music to the picture that Laurence took of the cellar with humans dying down there. Gasps all around the room become present and they look surprised. Soon, the crowd doesn't look happy with King Zeve, not even the guards. Zeve then says the classic "I can explain!" but it was too late. Three guards took him, two grabbing his arms, and one grabbing his tentacles, into that same door me and Laurence went to.

It's been the sound of silence until I heard what sounded like chains being unlocked. Then familiar figures come through the door, and my eyes developed tears.