|:|CHAPTER FOUR|:|

The hit that made me blind for a couple hours. It made me have the worst headache. I felt a soft fabric underneath my body. Am I on a bed? I slowly get up rubbing my temples feeling uneasy. Whoever knocked me out did well.

Should have been more cautious and more in the shadows. But how would that even be possible? Those lights are incredibly bright, and would blind you the minute you looked at them. That must've been a set up if I ever decided to walk into the building. Great, I feel like a total idiot for walking in the building unarmed.

I felt the side of my belt, hoping my pistol is still there, which it is. Those idiots. Don't they know this pistol is high advanced than the other ones? Plus, it's a weapon. What did they think it was? A toy?

Judging by the window that shows the outside world, I'm very high up. I'm in the clouds, wait, higher than the clouds. I then took a look around the room I woke up in. It's very big, with a mini kitchen along with it. To the right of me was a bathroom with the door open, leading down to a huge walk in closet. I'm not one for royalty but this place seems like a prince's room. Could this be Laurence's room, however you say his name?

If this is his room, then why am I in his room? Ew, no. That's a dirty thought. Soon, I hear walking from the door that leads somewhere else. That door must lead to a hallway or something. Quicky, I pull my gun out of its pocket and aim at the door. The door opens and I see a man with huge black tentacles on his back that is about my age.

"Don't move," I say with my finger on the trigger, "Hands in the air, and tell me why I'm here."

The man listened to me and moved his hands slowly over his head.

"You're in no danger, I swear," He explains, but I cut him off before he goes any further.

"Then tell me why your kind knocked me out!"

"That was my father. He told me you were in here, and I wondered if you were ok," he takes a step further as I keep a firmer grip on my gun handle.

I swallow and then ask, "Who is your father?"

"King Zeve."

Right in front of me was the prince, Laurence. He wasn't half bad for black tentacles on his back. So far everyone in this place has a human body, but slenderman tentacles on their backs. About eight of them at least.

I lower my gun. I could tell that he was being loyal by the look on his face. Lowering my gun, I could make out his features. He had black hair, and unnatural blue eyes, electric blue eyes that outline his pupils perfectly.

I put my gun back in its pocket, crossed my arms, and asked, "What does your kind want from me."

"First of all, we're called Blanze or Blanzes. And second of all, you'll find out soon enough, I promise."

Sighing, I walk around in a circle thinking. Yeah, for sure I'll find out soon enough. It's only been day two, and so much has happened since I got here. First, I'm wanted by their king, then, I find a safe place to stay and hear a news report about me and the king, and finally, I get captured by the king. Does Zeve even know Laurence is here? Is Laurence even allowed to be here?

"So you must be Laurence then?" I assumingly ask.

He slowly nods and asked, "And you're Evanie Clair, correct?"

It was my turn to slowly nod. Laurence seemed harmless so far, but that doesn't mean he can't bamboozle me and hurt me, so I'm staying on caution.

I came here for answers on why these "Blanzes" need me so badly. I already know why they're here, and for some reason it's because of me. It would be ridiculous if I were important to them, but that's what I always thought. Ever since the invasion back in 2075, I've been getting weird vibes about the thought of these things.