|:|CHAPTER TEN|:|

Ever since the invasion, I felt like an orphan, I felt like nobody. Until this day, I was granted something I never knew I held: royalty. With royalty, I'm learning that you can do whatever you want with it, and you can use it however you want. When me and Laurence exposed his father, it was the best thing that has ever happened to me, because now, I can finally see my parents again.

And there they are, handcuffed looking terrible, wearing the same clothes that I last saw them in. Other humans walked through the door, looking terrified of the sight of human looking creatures with tentacles on their back. My parents looked at me, like they haven't seen me in forever. I walked down the mini steps from the platform and hugged them both tightly. My wedding dress was getting a bit dirty, but I didn't care.

We release grasps and my parents look at me from head to toe. My mom opens her mouth to say something, but my father butts in instead saying, "You're married to one of them?"

He sounds like he wants to tear them apart for hurting them, when he should realize that the guards were only doing what they were told. They were forced.

"Dad," I say barely a whisper. "A lot of these Blanzes are really nice and caring. Yes, I married the prince and now I'm some queen, and yes some guards may have hurt you, but they were only doing king's orders. Forgive them, and you probably want to take back the city like I did but, they have nowhere else to go. And so, we are all staying here."

My mother smiles as a guard comes over to unlock every human's cuffs. She knows how understanding and caring I can be, even when a bunch of aliens tried to take our home, but didn't mean to.

"Mom?" My mom looks at me with her blue eyes, brushing red strands from her face. "I know that I was adopted because you told me, I remember, but I figured out that I am one of them."

"Good to hear," she says. "As long as you look at me, and your father, as parents."

I nod in agreement, and introduce them to Laurence. They mentioned that he is a handsome fellow, and I couldn't help but blush. Laurence blushed too, but he was blushing blue. I suppose those scientists that took me, switched out blood colors I think. How unusual.

~~~

It's the next day, and I'm woken up to see the sun from the balcony window beaming on my face. I then saw Laurence gazing over the city, back faced me. This is how it's been every morning. Every morning you ask, it's been two weeks since I became queen, and since Laurence became king. It was a joyous day, with happy faces all over. That was the day where I smiled the most.

In the meantime, Laurence and I have been getting closer. We confessed to each other two days after our coronation. After our confession, Laurence asked me what I wanted to do next. And this is what I did...

~TWO DAYS AFTER THE CORONATION~

It was a bright day when Laurence asked me. I turned to him and looked at him with a smile. I wanted to buy a robotic leg for Mrs. Ashveen, and so I did. Me and Laurence went to a robotic store that is completely different from what you'd expect. We bought the leg and we walked over to the Ashveens with the surprise in our hands. I can never forget how happy they were:  Xandra smiling like crazy, Mrs. Ashveen crying and smiling, and Mr. Ashveen having a toothy grin. They were always nice people.

~~~

From this, I learned to never judge a situation that is before you. You may see it, but a lot of people judge it when it happens in front of them. At first I thought the Blanzes wanted to invade the Earth and try and kill me, because at the looks of it, it's how it looked.

But apparently all this time, I was wanted as a queen, and they were trying to find their queen this whole time. Looks like they found me, and no gun was needed.