Eight

The next day, Harry decided he was going to go get the contacts. He had almost forgotten to cast the glamour that morning and it was a close call. It would be easier once he needed to put the contacts in to see clearly; that way he wouldn't forget. He entered the kitchen, sitting down at the table where Mrs Weasley was setting breakfast. His mouth watered slightly at the smell of the bacon that had been placed on the table, along with the eggs and toast. Ron, Hermione and Ginny were already seated around the table and Harry slipped into the chair next to Ron.

"This looks good Mrs Weasley," Harry said as they all began to load their plates.

"Thank you dear. I'm just going to go wake the twins, feel free to start," she replied. Ron eagerly dug in, while the others ate with a few more manners. Soon enough, Mrs Weasley came down the stairs, followed by George and then Fred. George slipped into the seat next to Harry, while Fred sat next to George. Mrs Weasley sat down next to Ginny, and the three newcomers all helped themselves to the food.

"I'm planning on going into Muggle London today," Harry said as they ate.

"What for dear?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"I need to get my eyes checked as I haven't had the chance for a few years," he replied.

"I might come. It would be good to shop in the muggle area for a gift for my parents," Hermione said.

"We can make an outing of it then. I'd like to have a look around a muggle shopping area," Ron said. Harry inwardly groaned but nodded anyway.

"That will work. I was planning on leaving straight after breakfast," he agreed.

"What about you guys. Have any plans for the day?" Ron asked. Harry noticed the looks on his mates' faces and knew that he would have to watch where he stepped when they returned.

"Not much, no," George replied.

"Just the usual," Fred agreed. Hermione seemed to have noticed the same look Harry had, judging by her expression.

"I'll probably go for a fly until lunch," Ginny said.

"Sounds good. I'm done, so I'll wait for you two outside," Harry said, standing up from the table. He made his way to Ron's room, getting changed into suitable muggle clothes before heading to the bathroom to do his teeth. When he left the bathroom, he found Fred and George waiting for him. George grabbing him and dragged him into their room, while Fred closed the door behind them.

"Couldn't let you leave without saying goodbye," Fred said at Harry's questioning look. Fred moved forward first, pressing his lips firmly against Harry's. The kiss didn't last long, but as soon as Fred pulled away, George took his place. George's kiss was softer than Fred's, but Harry enjoyed them both immensely.

"Not complaining," Harry said when George pulled away. "Should I be worried about what you are planning on doing while we're gone?"

"You wound us dear Harrykins," Fred gasped, hand over his chest.

"As if we would prank our boyfriend," George agreed. Harry's heart fluttered at the last word. Boyfriend.

"Should I be worried for Ron or Hermione then?"

"Speaking about Ron and Hermione, they're probably waiting for you,"George said.

"Yes, best be going," Fred agreed, pushing Harry out of the room.

"Didn't answer my question, but ok. Bye guys," he said. He waved and left the room, walking down the stairs and into the front garden. Hermione was already waiting, and Ron appeared not long after him.