Nineteen

Hermione and Ron stared at them blankly for a moment before Hermione spoke again.

"Excuse me?"

"We're animagi," they repeated.

"We worked on the change throughout seventh year-"

"-quite a difficult procedure, especially with Umbridge."

"Managed to work it out before we left-"

"-and completed it the month after leaving school."

"It's all legal-"

"-we're registered and everything," they said, tossing the sentences between them as they often did while talking.

"What animals are you?"

"Coyote."

"Fox." Hermione nodded, seeming to drift into deep thought, and they sat in silence, knowing not to disturb her when she went like that.

"Harry, you said that you can change at will?" Harry nodded, not sure where she was going. "Would you three be happy to show us your forms? I've only ever seen three people do animagi transformations, and the last time I saw a werewolf change I was more preoccupied by not getting mauled to look at his form."

"Sure. I can change for you," he said slowly, working it out in his head. He was confident enough to change in front of them, but he wasn't sure if he was ready to strip in front of Hermione. Ron had already seen him change often enough through the years.

"We will if Harry will," the twins replied. Harry stood and moved behind the couch that he had been sharing with his mates. He pulled his shirt off before bending down to continue getting undressed.

"What are you doing mate?"

"The change rips through my clothes. I prefer to not have to continually repair them every time I change," he explained, ducking down behind the couch to pull his pants fully off, his feet already bare, having not put any shoes on earlier. He focused on Romulus and felt the Romulus push forward as his body swiftly changed to that of a wolf. He padded out from behind the couch, tongue lolling out of his mouth in a wolfish smile at the exclamations of shock from his two best friends. George and Fred both ran their hands through his thick fur and Romulus emitted a low growl of pleasure at the action. The hands were removed from his fur and then his mates were next to him in their animal forms, a coyote and fox on either side.

"Your forms are stunning. And they are so you," Hermione said.

"Can't even get away from your scar in another form, can you mate?" Ron teased slightly. Harry moved towards him, jumping up so that his front paws were on Ron's chest. He licked down Ron's face, causing Ron to exclaim in disgust. He jumped down, sitting in front of the boy with a smug look on his face. Well, as smug as a wolf can look.

"Alright, I'm sorry. And your animagi forms are cool. Can you teach me?" Ron asked. Fred and George turned back to human and grinned at Ron. They didn't reply, only grinning at him, their expressions causing Ron to shudder slightly.

Deciding that he wanted to continue the conversation, he padded back behind the couch, transforming back to human. He pulled on his pants before grabbing his top and standing up. His top was in his hands still and his back was facing the room.

"What's that mate?" Ron asked. He looked over his shoulder to see both Ron and Hermione staring at his back.

"What's what?" he asked.

"That tattoo," Hermione said.

"Oh. That's my mark. Fred and George have one too," he replied, a bright smile appearing on his face just by thinking of their mate mark.