Ten

The next day, Harry slipped into his mates room while Ron, Hermione and Ginny were busy outside. Fred and George were working on something, but both looked up when he closed the door.

"Hey Harry," George said, placing the object he was holding on the desk.

"How may we help our boyfriend today?" Fred asked, also placing an object on the desk.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt anything," he began. Fred waved him off.

"It's fine, just trying out some ideas. Did you want something?"

"Um, well, I was wondering, if you'd, um, let me, well, let me mark you?" he said nervously. Romulus had been whining at him to mark his mates since they had gotten together, but he didn't want to rush them.

"What does that mean?" George asked. He stood up and moved to hug Harry from behind. Harry relaxed slightly into the embrace.

"Well, it's a way for me to claim you as my mates," he said. "But it's ok if you're not ready for that, I don't want to rush you or anything." He looked down at his shoes. He heard Fred approaching but didn't look up. That changed when Fred lifted his face and gently kissed him.

"I wouldn't mind that. What happens?" Fred asked after pulling back.

"Well, I have to, uh, bite your neck. It leaves a mark on your back, and some of my scent on you. Other werewolves will know that you're mated to another werewolf," he explained. "And, you can't glamour them or anything."

"Do you want to do it now?" George asked, still hugging him. Harry smiled and nodded slightly.

"I'll mark Fred first, because he's older," Harry decided, somehow just instinctively knowing that fact. George released him from the embrace, and he stepped closer to Fred.

With Romulus guiding him, he started kissing Fred. When they needed air, he moved down to Fred's neck, kissing, and sucking at the skin there. He kept moving down his neck, trying to find the sweet spot. He found the right spot at the base of Fred's neck, a soft spot of skin. He sucked on that spot, causing Fred to moan in pleasure. He allowed his canines to lengthen slightly and ran them along the spot that he was about to bite. Fred moaned again. Harry kissed the spot again before sinking his canines into the skin. Fred gasped quietly, before sighing in a contented way. Harry withdrew his canines. He kissed and sucked at the spot, cleaning up the small amount of blood that had appeared. He ran his tongue against the bite mark and the holes healed, leaving only a hickey on his neck. He moved back up Fred's neck and kissed him again.

"Are you ok Fred?" he asked, pulling away from the kiss. Fred nodded.

"Your turn George." Harry turned and moved closer to George before capturing him in a kiss.

Romulus guided him again as he released George's lips and moved down his neck. He sucked and kissed the skin of his neck, moving slowly down his neck and to his shoulder. Harry found the sweet spot easier this time, the same spot at the bottom of the neck. He sucked and George moaned. His canines lengthened again, and he ran them over the sweet spot, teasing George. George moaned again and Harry took that as a sign that he was ready. He kissed the spot before sinking his canines into George's skin. A gasp escaped George's mouth followed by a contented sigh. Harry retracted his canines, licking the spot he had bitten and cleaning up the blood. Leaving just a hickey, he moved back up George's neck and kissed him again.

"Are you both ok?" he asked.

"That was amazing," George said, while Fred nodded in agreement.

"What will the mark look like?" Fred asked.

"I'm not sure. It will be something that connects all three of us though. Each werewolf's mark is unique."