▬ 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

╒════════༻❁༺════════╕

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐌Æ𝐑𝐀

𝔞𝔫 𝔢𝔡𝔪𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔦𝔢 𝔣𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠

╘════════༻❁༺════════╛

▬ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

WITHIN THE stone walls of the Telmarine palace, a prince and a young girl find refuge in each other and in the pages of ancient, long-forgotten stories. Together, they discover a wonderful world of icy magic, extraordinary talking creatures, and magnificent Kings and Queens — a world that no longer exists. A world, they learn, that was stolen and reforged in iron and blood.

To Prince Caspian, they are merely the tales he grew up reading and fantasizing about; they are the stories he believes are no more real than the absent memories of his father. To Arryn, they are the chronicles of her people — a reminder of all the bloodshed and conflict the Narnians have survived and still endure. To her, they are as real as the shackles chaining her and her people to the shadows. And the Telmarines are about to learn just how real that is.

In an instant, Prince Caspian becomes a targetted enemy of his own people and flees the castle into the Narnian wilderness. Arryn doesn't hesitate. She recognizes her chance and she takes it. Something ancient is stirring, and if she knows it, so do the others. It's time the Narnians challenge their oppressors and reclaim what's theirs. It's time to answer the horn's call and fight back. And they're going to need all the help they can get, even if that help is an inexperienced, vengeful Telmarine Prince with nothing but a magical horn and a throne that was stolen from him.

With two armies gathering to decide the fate of Narnia, the Kings and Queens of Old are once again summoned to the mystical land to help. And, as fate would have it, Arryn is one of the first to cross their path — a moment she hadn't known would change everything so suddenly and set her world on fire.

Because somehow, the dark-haired king with mischief in his eyes is the piece of her she hadn't known she'd been waiting for. From the moment they locked eyes, Arryn knew he'd be the adventure of a lifetime. Like the lines of prophecy engraved deep in her bones, Edmund Pevensie was inevitable and she knew it. She'd always known it.

▬ 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓