/1/

"Minnie hyung! Look at my new puppy!" A little boy named Jeon Jungkook says, showing the puppy that was now half his size.
"Isn't he heavy, Ggukie?" His friend, Jimin, says as he chuckled at the struggling little boy.
"Meanie, just watching Ggukie st-stwug-stwuglwe" The younger said, having a hard time pronouncing 'struggle'. The older smiles, carefully carrying the puppy.

"Hyung! Good morning!" A 15 year old boy yells, running to his friend, an 18 year old Jimin. The older ignored him, going with his friends. Jungkook being an innocent child, just pouted and tilted his head.
"Maybe hyungie didn't hear me? Meh, I'll talk to him later at school" He says to himself before happily skipping to school.

"Hey, did you know that fat kid?" One of Jimin's new friend asks, laughing.
"N-no" The latter said, stuttering as he bit his lips.
"Good, that nerd looks ugly, he's fat and I also heard that he's so clingy" One of the guy said, scoffing at the thought. Jimin doesn't know what to feel, they were right, Jungkook was too clingy.
"Yeah, I hated being his neighbour, he'll always yell at me and say good morning" Jimin says, smirking.

"You know, Jimin, you're cool, you're in"

"Hey fag! Get out of the way!" Jungkook's bully said, pushing the boy. The younger fell down. He bit his lips, tears forming in his eyes.
"Sorry, I was just getting something in my locker" He says, standing up but being pushed again.
"You're so weak, or maybe you can't stand up yourself because you're too fat" His bully said, making all the students in the hallway to laugh. They all started throwing crumpled papers at him, and his only protection was his arms.

"Ugly!"

"Faggot!"

"Nerd!"

"Gay!"

"Nobody loves you!"

"Please stop...I just want to a normal life..."