/2/

Jungkook sat at the bleachers, all alone as rainwaters fell on his body. He just talked to Jimin an hour ago, and the older told him to wait for him at this place. But it's been over an hour, and the older hasn't arrived yet. Jungkook looked up, seeing Jimin with his new friends. He bit his lips, chuckling bitterly.
"I guess hyungie forgot, well, I need to walk by myself today" He says to himself, thankful that the rain was combining with his tears. He stood up from where he's sitting and walked away.

He walked in the rain with nothing to cover himself up, he knew he would get sick easily but he doesn't care, his hyung just left him alone. Tears were falling as he walked on the sidewalk, being alone hurts him more than being beaten up everyday. His parents were in Busan, while he's in Seoul so he's all alone in his house that his parents bought for him.

He arrived at his house, getting inside as he didn't care about getting sick. It was a weekend tomorrow and he's gonna make something for Jimin, which he always does every weekend. He goes to his room, taking a shower and changing to comfy clothes. He don't bother eating dinner, he doesn't have the appetite. He just laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling.
"Why did Jiminie hyung forgot about us walking home together? M-maybe his new friends distracted him, that's okay, I always gets distracted too" He says to himself, not noticing the tears that fell down his cheeks. He closes his eyes and let darkness take over him.

Jungkook woke up, feeling sick. He was feeling cold, he was sniffling and he was coughing. He knew he shouldn't of have stayed in the rain that long, but he didn't have any umbrella yesterday. He immediately stood up as he remembered he was gonna do something. He rushes downstairs even though he doesn't feel good.

Jimin looks over the fence, seeing Jungkook who had a paper plate of pancake. He groans as the younger was now in front of his driveway. He walked to the younger, who gave him a smile.
"He's your weekend food from me, hyungie" Jungkook says, sniffling as he shakes. Jimin gets the plate, saying an thank you before going to his house. He walked to his backyard, throwing away the pancakes on his bin.

"Stupid pancakes, stupid Jungkook"