/12/

Jimin and Jungkook got close again, they started to hangout more. The older's face friends? Well, they didn't care about him now and Jimin was glad about it.

"You're really so skinny right now, you should eat more" Jimin says, as he sat by Jungkook's side. The younger scoffs, laughing.
"Then people will start to bully me again" He says, rolling his eyes. Jimin sighs, cupping the younger's cheeks.
"What did I say? I'll beat them up if they bully you, I assure you that" The older says, earning a giggle from the younger.
"Okay--ow" Jungkook says, wincing as he accidentally hit his wrist on the table.

This made Jimin frown, he stared at Jungkook. He grabbed the younger's wrist, pulling his sleeve up and gasping at what he saw. He looks up at the shocked younger with a worried expression.
"J-Jungkook, why?" The older asks, raising his brow. The younger looks down, sighing as tears started to form in his eyes.
"I'm still affected by the break up, hyung" Jungkook says, voice shaky as he sniffles. Jimin lifts his chin up, making him look up and stare at his eyes.

"I know that's not the only thing, Jungkook, tell me please" The older says. The younger looks up before he bursts into tears.
"Hyung, someone is giving me death threats, they're telling me that I don't deserve to live, they told me to kill myself. Voices is also inside my head, I want it to stop and then I accidentally hurt myself and it's gone. That's the only way" Jungkook says, feeling light headed.

"Oh, Jungkook, I'm so sorry, this is my fault--" Jimin was cut off as the younger shuts him up.
"No, hyung, it's not, I deserve it" Jungkook says, looking down as tears continued to fall down his cheeks.

"I'll help you, okay? We'll go through this"