/13/

Jungkook attended therapy, Jimin always went with him. He really wanted to get better, have a good life and there. His feelings with the older was still there, he's trying his best to hide it as it might go back to what happened in the past. What he didn't know is that Jimin started to fall in love with him.

Jimin and Jungkook sits beside eachother as they ate lunch. The older stared at the younger, who was giggling as he watched funny videos on his phone. He smiles, wrapping his arm around the younger who froze. Jungkook stares at Jimin, who had his face close to him. He blushes, but tried to hide it off as he stared back at the video and continued laughing.

Of course this didn't go unnoticed by Jimin, he knew that the younger was blushing, but he didn't say it. Jungkook's pen rolled off, so he tried reaching for it. His face suddenly touch Jimin's lips, making his eyes widen. The older smiled, making him blush more.
"H-hyung, I--" Jungkook was cut off as Jimin shakes his head.
"It's okay, also I have something to tell you" The older says, removing his arm around the younger's waist.

He looked at Jungkook, who stared at him with big doe eyes.
"I'm really sorry for the things I did in the past, I really am. I literally forgot that we're childhood friends, those guys brainwashed me. Remember Miri? That little dog that was a but bigger than your little self? I still remember her, sorry if she's gone. Okay, I'm rambling, I'm gonna say it now. I love you, not like a friend but more than friends" Jimin says, biting his lips as the younger didn't talk.

The younger slowly smiled, blushing as he stared at Jimin.

"I...

(Cliffhanger! Sorry 😂😊

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼🍪_🐰]