/6/

Jungkook walks in the hallway, receiving some stares. He wore baggy clothes and a sweatpants as he knew people would question him for his sudden change. He didn't want much attention, he doesn't like to be on the spotlight. Just as he looked up, his luck wasn't with him as he made eye contact with Jimin. He then started to walk quickly, hearing the footsteps behind him. His wrist was grabbed and he was turned around.
"Jungkook, let's talk" He looks up, seeing Jimin with a stern look.

"There's nothing to talk about, hyung, let me go" He says, his voice was small.
"Please Ggukie" That nickname, it was what Jimin used back when they're still friends. He bit his lips, remembering the things the older said.
"No, just let me go" He says, his voice was shaky as tears started falling down his cheeks. Just then another person pulled him to his chest.
"He clearly said he doesn't want to talk, you're making him uncomfortable" A deep voice said, making his eyes widen.

"Don't get involve in here, Taehyung, this is between me and him" He heard Jimin say, and his eyes widen more as he heard the name. Kim Taehyung, the popular playboy of the school. No one clearly knows what's his type because he had slept with a lot of people. He broke down, crying on the older's chest.
"Why wouldn't I get involve? You're making my boyfriend uncomfortable and you just made him cry" Taehyung says, making Jungkook's eyes to widen.
"Boyfriend? I doubt you would have a boyfriend, Taehyung. You play with people's heart" Jimin says, the other just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay, he's not my boyfriend but that'll be soon" Taehyung says, smirking at Jimin.
"Ugh!" Jimin growls, walking away. Taehyung looks at Jungkook as the younger pulled away.
"Why'd you tell him that I'm gonna be yours soon? You're not even courting me, I don't even talk to you" The younger said, looking at him with doe eyes.

"You know Jungkook, I have been crushing on you for a long time"

(Should Jungkook trust Taehyung?

Find out in the next chapter 😉

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]