/3/

Jungkook still had a cold, but he really doesn't care. It was another school day, and another day of him being all bruised up. He knew he could transfer, his parents wouldn't understand, but he won't see Jimin in school if he did that. He liked the older, ever since they became a high school students. He was too naive to confess, thinking that the older would reject him, so he hid it.

Jungkook walks in school, a little too early but it's good since no one bothered him. He opens his bag, getting his book and then turning it to the page he would be studying. A tap on his shoulder then startled him. He looked back, seeing Jimin.
"Hey hyung" He said, sniffling as he blushed. The older rolled his eyes, crossing his arms.
"Uhmm...Jungkook, not to be rude, but that seat is mine" Jimin says. The younger looked at the desk, biting his lips before standing up and going to his own.

Just then, Jimin's friends walked in. They all started at Jungkook, giving a disgusted look and pulling Jimin up.
"Let's go to the court, let's play basketball" One of the guys said, chuckling. Jimin nodded, smiling before they all left the room. Jungkook sighed, he's all alone again.

"Why do you keep on following me? It's creepy you know" Jimin says, looking at the younger. Jungkook shyly smiled, looking down.
"Hyung, let's go to the park and hangout" The younger said, feeling shy. Jimin sighed, while the younger looked up. He hesitantly nodded, feeling pity.
"Okay, let's meet later" Jungkook said before leaving with a smile. As the younger was gone, Jimin's face turned into a disgusted one.

"Idiot, why would you want to hangout with him? Your friends would get disgusted, maybe I'll just tell what I feel about him being this clingy"

(What do you guys think will happen at the park?

Would it change their relationship?

-Ggukie-nim out!💜)
[꾹이_토끼]