/10/

The rumors were true, Taehyung and Jungkook is dating. People started to hate the younger more, they accuse him of stealing their 'Taehyung oppa'. Jungkook was affected by this, but his "boyfriend" told him to not listen to them. The bet? It was a mystery until one day...

Jimin walks in the cafeteria, seeing Taehyung with his friends. They were talking about something, he really wanted to know the bet so he decided to eavesdrop. He sat down one meter away from their table, having a burger with him as to not show any suspicions.
"Give me my money, I have had enough of the nerd's clingy personality. This bet is over, I managed to make him answer" Taehyung says, and that's when Jimin snapped. He slams his hands on the table, earning attention from all the students inside.

"So you were just playing with him? Playing with his heart not knowing that it might hurt him? What kind of a person are you? Oh, I know! A cold-hearted bitch! A playboy fucker!" Jimin says, clenching his fists. Just then, Jungkook walks in, seeing the commotion. He stares at the people who gave him pity expressions.
"Oh, here he is! Hi, baby! Come over here! I'm just gonna tell you something!" Taehyung says, smirking. Jungkook was confused but he walked to Taehyung otherwise.

Jimin stared at the younger worriedly, he was worried about Jungkook.
"So, baby, you know that's we've been together for two months now, yeah?" Taehyung says, the younger nods.
"And like you noticed that I'm starting to distance myself, yeah?" He asks again, to which Jungkook nodded again.
"This is what it is, I didn't really love you, I just played with you. You were a bet, and I have had enough so I decided to end it and that means we're over" Taehyung says, laughing along with his friends.

Jungkook's lips tremble, he stared at the students inside. Some looked at him with pity, while some laughs. He looked at Jimin, bursting into tears before running out of the cafeteria. Taehyung looked at the door with confusion, staring back at Jimin.

"Taehyung, you have gone too far"