Chapter 1

It was beautiful day to be alive.
The sky was blue, not a cloud in sight.
The sun was blazin' high & hot, & like usual, the country of Nazi Germany was inside his fucking office, like a fucking hermit.
Get some sun you fucker, you're looking paler then someone's ass.

"Come outside Reich it's lovely today! You always complain it's cold, so come get some sun!" France said tugging on the young countries arm.

"Nein can do mother, I have to get this done. It won't finish itself." Reich said. Reich always looked up to France as a mother. During her stay, she learned a lot of stuff happening inside the organization of the Nazi party. She was kind to him, & she showed motherly love. So he called her 'Mother'. It just slipped when he was 12, approximately 2 years ago, & she broke into tears of joy that day.

"I promise just an hour then you can get back to work, or maybe work on it outside!" France insisted, "Ok. I'll move my work outside, will you be happy then?" Reich responded with a sigh. "Yes!" She said placing her hands on her hips, like a mother scolding her child.

With a sigh Reich stood up & gathered up the documents scattered on his desk, & a few pens.
Follow France out of the office.

Approximately 1.5 hours later Reich was sitting at a garden table outside doing reading & signing documents.

"Hello Reich...."

At the familiar voice Reich looked up to see his 2 friends, F.I. & J.E.

"Come to the creek with us! It'll be fun!"
Italy said as she started hoping in place.

"Ya, stop working for once." Japan said, as he took Reich by the arm.

"Why the fuck-,"
"Watch your profanity," France snapped.

"Sorry, why is everyone trying to get me to be active today?" Reich said shrugging Japan off.
"Because it's good for you?" Italy mumbled.
"Is it really," Reich retorted.

"I-... Just get up," Japan said dragging Reich off.

"Ok ok jeez, so aggressive," Reich mumbled following after his friends.

"Be back for lunch!" France called out.
"Can do," Italy said giving her a smile, & a thumbs up.

Italy & Japan are around my age.
Japan's 16 & Italy's 15.
Yup I'm the youngest. Fuck.

"Where you guys headed? With the hermit to be exact," Poland came jogging over.
He's 15 to. Again, fuck.

When we arrived at the creek, Italy was the first to go crazy & push Japan in, who dragged me in, who dragged Poland in. Stuck in the middle of a sandwich of teens. I believe I've said this before but, fuck!

"GUYS WHAT THE HELL,"
I snapped standing up from the shallows.

Japan sent a glare Italy's way & Poland just laughed it off. She had a smirk written all on her face. No shame.

"You should have seen the look on your faces though, pure comedy!" Poland joked.

"Oh go fuck yourself." I mumbled.
"Oooh, I'm telling France," Poland said pushing me back in the water, "NO-," I said grabbing his legs & tripping him up.

Japan climes our & literally spartan kicked Italy in while screaming 'this. is. karma!'.

We're an odd group. But it's fine.

—————
First chapter out you sexy people let's gooo!