Chapter 6

Red lights were flashing in the halls.
"TR, we got a breach. You know what to do."
I heard I've the com. "On it,".

I walked into my room, I placed my hand on a scanner, opening up a pocket that held my gear. I slid on my combat boots, sliding my throwing knives in one, dagger in the other. Picking up my rifle, & tracking the breach.
"They took one of the rides, catch them, kill them," "alright,".

My mechanical wing was in the work shop, don't ask how. I opened the garage that held my motorcycle. It was pitch black, & fast. I slid my helmet on, speeding off. I spotted the vehicle rather easily, I mean wtf, a multi million dollar vehicle doesn't blend in very well, especially when it's going wayyy over speed limit.

I was getting closer, gaining speed, I was right behind them now. All the sudden they took a hard right. Do I look stupid? I put my foot down, skidding into an alley, up a board ramp, over a fence, & right back on their trail.

Dumbasses.

I was right up next to them, I slid my dagger from my boot, they tried running me off the road, but I recovered from their little attack. jamming the knife into the tire. I hit the breaks, before speeding right back up, rig behind them. We entered the Bay Area, near the coast.

I pulled my rifle trying to shoot the driver, but I missed (sucker), oh my god shut the hell up you pyromaniacs. A semi truck went threw the intersection, the vehicles are really low to the ground so they got threw with a bit of good maneuvering. I slid off my bike as it rotated, transforming to be closer to the ground. I held onto the back, pressing my body to the ground as much as possible to slip under.

I remounted my bike as it went back to normal. Getting right back on their trail. By now a squad had caught up to me, they didn't do very well. By now we were at the docks, the assistance didn't make it, suckers. I got right up next to them. Taking out a pistol, aiming it at the driver side, before I rammed off the dock & into the water.

I let go of the bike, & breached the surface. My actual wing weighing me down. "TR, come in," "I'm fucking here," I snapped. Swimming the the ladder that led to the board walk. "I grabbed my helmet ripping it off & throwing it to the ground. "Track them down. They have something rather, valuable of ours." "Understood sir,". "Damnit, Damnit, Damnit!" I growled in frustration. An armored vehicle rolled up, & I approached it, hopping in.

"Return to HQ,"

————————

Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh