Chapter 7 [teaser mother truckers]

•So, I didn't sleep at all last night, I was busy settling something going down & my brain being on crack/not really•

•••

I took my place on the metal table in the lab.
The metal spine outlining my back had been opened up & was currently under some repaires & upgrades.

They wanted to extend my athletic capabilities to the latest tek. Which in this lab, was far above those of the outside world.

I flinched as sparks flew from my back.
"Almost done back there?" I snapped. Clenched fist, grinding my sharp teeth. Hurt like a bitch.
"Yes, be patient, this is the 6th time you've asked," Dr. Calico (yes I did) responded annoyed. "Well then hurry up," I snapped.
"Well maybe next time don't go on a joyride through town, & crash your bike straight into the harbor," She sassily replied. "I-... you're right, you're right," I chuckled. She hummed in response.

The screen in front of me turned on to reveal EUs face. "Reich, we've tracked our targets to France, you know what comes next," he ordered. "I'll be right on their trail sir, but ima play around with my prey first," I smirked. "Per usual," he rolled his eyes. "You know me sir, what's the point of a wild goose hunt if you don't find the other geese?" (I just came up with that) good job. "I like your way of thinking, when you're finished up there-..."

"IM TRYING!!!"

I snickered. "Go pick out your squad, & saddle up, because this is gonna be one hell of a ride," was all he said before logging off. Something tells me this is gonna be fun.
Very, very fun.

——-
Here's a teaser, I'll finish the rest when I get back into sanctuary. until then, have this.