Chapter 9 [Edited]

I stalked around the room, America, of course still tugging at the restraints, any longer & they'll snap. "Just give me what I want, & West might still have a guardian after this." I internally gagged at calling America & Russia their fathers. All they did was knock me up. I did the rest.

He kept his mouth shut & kept struggling. I have patience. I have all the time in the world.
"Come on, a minute ago you were all into me, why back away now?" I smirked. He growled at that.

I peeked up when I heard the front door open & slam shut. A look of panic became plastered on the Americans face. "Well, I'll get answers somehow," I remarked. I stood up & started heading to the door. I took hold of the handle & stepped into the door way. "Please no, he's just a kid!" He sent me a look of desperation.

"Ya so was I," I watched the color in his face completely fade at that line. And a look of horror was soon plastered.

I shut the door. "Papa? Is Mama here yet?"I walked towards the voice of West. "Hi dear," I softly said, approaching him. "Mama!" I opened my arms & welcomed his warm embrace. "Where's Papa?" He said looking around. "In his office," I smiled sweetly.

"Ok!" He smiled a toothy smile. God I'm growing soft. "So what do you usually do when you're here?" I asked, standing up, taking his hand. "I mostly draw!" He skipped to a room. It was full of book shelves, stacked with books, puzzles, coloring books, sketch pads, & toys of all sorts (for children of course). The walls were a pastel pink color, & the floor was a cartoon grass, & flowers. There was a kids table in the middle of the room, suitable for his height, with matching chairs. He let go of my hand & ran to the table grabbing & opening a sketch book. I walked over & crouched next to him.

"This is my most recent!" He said flipping to a page with a cartoony cat. Could use some work, but it's really good for his age. "I see potential," I commented. He smiled wholeheartedly at that. "Dad said you draw," he added. I was shocked at that. "H-... Really?" I asked, taken back. "Yup! He said you were the best!" West commented.

A few hours of him, or 4hr of him showing me his art, it was really good.

"Can you draw something for me?" West asked.
"Of course, what do you want?" I softly spoke.
"Can you draw me a horse? Better yet, a unicorn?!" He added excitedly. "Anything for you," I smiled.

A few minutes later I finished, with the rough sketch, lining, layering, & shading. West watching with grave interest. "What do you think?" I asked showing him. "How?! It looks so real!" He gave another toothy smile. "I'll never be as good as you," West mumbled.
"Don't say that, you're style, you're art, one day, you'll as good as me, I see grave potential, just keep practicing," i felt him hug my torso.
"Thanks mama,". "Anything for you," I said resting a hand on his head.

"Right, time to get you into bed," I lightly laughed to myself. "Ok," his energy seemed way lower then it was originally. "Come on dear," I picked his up, resting the half asleep toddler on my hip.

I walked to his room, it was a forest themed bedroom. I lay his down, & go to get his pajamas. I bent down & opening the drawer. I grabbed a dragon onesie. Standing straight up. I turned around, to an almost asleep West.

"Come on dear gotta get you dressed for bed," I smiled softly. "Ok ok," he said rubbing his eyes. He took the inside from my hand & walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out fully dressed, I picked him up, & placing him on the bed. I managed to get him under the covers, & tucked in. Placing a kids on his forehead. "Wait, pap usually plays the piano for me," he said pointing to the piano. "Can you?" He asked.
I smiled & nodded, approaching the piano.

I settled down on the seat, and opened up the casing over the keys. Cracking my knuckles, I decided on Brahms Lullaby. It was a personal favorite when I needed to relax, so maybe he'll like it.

Half way through the piece I heard a light snore, & decided to stop there.
Standing up, I approached the side of the bed, turning off the lamp light, & pecking his forehead lightly again. "Good night deary," I whispered, walking towards the door.

(That was a treat to write)

Looking back one last time, before closing the door, & heading back to the office, (America is gonna he pissed, man he thought you were gonna hurt West xD) ya, I know.

I opened the door, to America still strapped down. He was looking down at his lap.
"So, still gonna give time the silent treatment,"
I asked. His head flicked my way. A look of hatred, & dread crossed his face. "You're looking at me like I just murdered someone,"
I smirked. "What did you do to him..?" He lowly growled. "What does it matter?"
I added.

"You didn't hurt him did you...?" He asked.
"Again, what does it matter?" I felt absolutely no regret for leading him on like this, god this is amusing, or like a really corny book (....totally...). That only made his growls sharper. I sat on his desk in front of him.
A smirk plastered on my face. "He's just a kid, he didn't & doesn't know anything," his voice broke. Damn, I break people fast. "Ya, so was I, that didn't seem to matter did it?" (Damn you really gonna lead him on that you actually hurt West?) Hey I didn't say that directly to him, he just assumed. "Just give me the information,". He went quiet.

"The documents are at the pentagon," he blurted out. "See, wasn't that easy?" I added, standing up & radioing to my squad to raid the pentagon. "Right I have to pay Russia a visit now," I took a knife & rammed it into his chest, a scream ripped through his throat, I twisted the knife, blood splattered onto my face, chest, torso, & hand.

I heard the ripping of flesh, & snapping of bone. The deeper I dug, the more satisfaction I felt. I yanked the knife out. Now this can't actually kill a country. So chill out.

I circled around him. "Ya know, I brought up that memory for a reason, America," I darkly spoke. I rammed by knife into his back. "You know what it felt like? like this. Knives, digging into your skin. Every touch more painful then the last." Blood was dripping onto the floor now. I lifted his chin to face me, a dark smirk plastered on my face. "And you're over here-," I lined the knife to his cheek, making a small incision, drawing more blood. "Thinking i would seriously have sex with you?" I added, trailing the knife down his arm, a line of blood following.

"God, you gotta be insane to actually think i would ever-," I dug 2 fingers into the bullet wound on his back, earning a scream of pain.
"Ever, give you the pleasure you so wish for,"
I snapped, reopening the wound, the blood curdling sound of flesh parting, & ripping, blood coated my gloved hand.

"That isn't shit you just forget,"
I growled, ripped my fingered out of the wound, earning another scream from the star spangled country.

I opened the door & walked out, careful not to wake a clueless West. I called one of his guards. Telling them if they didn't get here id kill him,
They got 5 minutes.

I spread my wings & took off right as they came through the gate. "Alright guys, let's head back to base, then to Russia from there,"

————
1333 words

That was one hell of a roller coaster.