Chapter 2: Roaring Muscles

~By ourselves, we're no one. But it's when other people look at us and see someone that's the moment we each start to exist. All they needed was for someone to SEE THEM, CONNECT with them. For them, these outcasts who feel like they don't matter start to slowly, feel like they can exist....and become the 'person', those who formed the connection with them, will they be the person they were meant to be.

Someday...I hope....no....I pray....you'll find someone. Connect to someone. In whatever way....find that one person. Or a group. You find a place, someone who you DO EXIST with. And it will be....your haven.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the rays of twilight cast a sunsetting, lose petals of a blossom rain down as a young boy named Izuku Midoriya wept as the words he long to hear. For someone, anyone for that matter makes him feel like he does matter in this strange, crazy world we live in.

And who better to make him able to breathe again and let go of those pesky thoughts out than the person he admired most. The number one hero is named All Might.

A girl, the class president at his school kneels massaging his back letting him know it's okay now. Her name is (Y/n) Akashi. A small gentle smile rose on her face as she watched and was almost heartbroken to know so much was inside one person. It almost makes your life seem like nothing compared to his.

All Might be glazed down letting him take this moment to himself, just giving him the satisfaction that it's okay. He sees him, not just as some fanboy, but as a boy who desperately wanted to be a hero.

After a few moments went by finally All Might look up, at the orange sky.

"I deem you worthy of my power.~ My 'Quirk' is yours to inherit.~"

Saying like a warlock of some kind casting some strange omen or just to add to the drama of the moment.....this made both Izuku and (Y/n) cast their gaze up at him. And in a link, they both go...

"HUH!?!"

Izuku's tears still stained his cheeks as he just stood there stunned or still trying to process what the heck All Might just tell him. (Y/n) on the other hand way of thinking was how much blood did he lose?

"Wait....what!? What do you mean inherit?"

Throwing his head back laughing mostly it was either cause of how quickly Izuku's facial expression changes so quickly or cause of the look on his face right now when he said 'inherit'. But letting him know he isn't going to force him to choose, taking two steps over he pointed up at the sky and then shouted if he will accept HIS 'Quirk' or not?

It's hard to take him seriously especially since blood was coming out of his mouth the entire time he said that. Right now, (Y/n) really, really doesn't understand why he doesn't just get to the point instead of making a big theatrical performance out of this?~

Wiping the blood off of the corners of his mouth All Might quickly changes his tone letting him know a few things before he fully accepts what he is getting himself into. Saying how in interviews the media would always think his 'Quirk' is super strength and while on camera he is asked the same thing, but he laughs making a joke and thankfully dodging the question.

Already (Y/n) is rolling her eyes, typical of how he is bragging more than explaining. When he said that same slogan. 'Symbol of Peace', now that is something she has heard of before! Okay true she is telling the truth when she says she never paid attention to All Might or heroes. Or what is going on in the world? Look, she's a teenager when have you EVER heard of a teenager wanting to hear bad news and the horrible things that are happening right now halfway around the world or something just across from her house?