Chapter 12: Upon each of their hearts

~~~~~~~

All my life...I never truly believed in quirks...or maybe I didn't understand the point of them growing up.....however....then again...I was born with something that made me feel different from the rest. And because of it...I will forever be isolated from them....even if I were to meet one who grew into their 'Quirk'.....

I would always look to someone very special in my life, who was more than a best friend to me....he was born never to have a 'Quirk' like the rest of the world....sometimes while watching them from behind it always seemed to make me sad seeing how 'they' always had their heads up....looking up into the vast wide open clear blue skies, where there were no limits. 

I'd always asked them.....if 'they were ever sad that they'll never get a quirk? And if that made them feel alone in this world? But 'they' would just turn and smile at me letting me know that what I was asking was the truth. In fact 'they' said there is a quote that saves this person's life whenever they do feel that way.....Where they got it from.....I don't think I understood his name...

However....the best this person could be described as he was WELL KNOWN for his big SUNGLASSES. With gold outer trim, the lens is so big they cover up his entire eyes. But he has a smile that almost seems legendary.

(=D Sometimes I wonder if Stan Lee would like My Hero Academia? Even if he wasn't a manga fan...)

His quote goes like this:

'We All wish we had superpowers. We all wish we could do more. We CAN do more.'

Even though 'they' admit they will never have power, it won't stop them from doing more than what 'they should. Just because 'they don't have what everyone else has. After all, what is stopping them? From doing the right thing? Saving a life? Caring about a life? Fighting, and letting fear get the better of them? This person never stopped despite their limits. I remember them telling me once...

'.....Don't just go. Go Beyond. Go beyond, what I know you're capable of.'

I never understood what 'they' meant.....even when I lost them.....but now.....as I stand here....today...I can't help but think maybe....that's what I have to do....I'll see how far I can go. I push myself and my body to their limits...If someone tries to break me, I'll be okay. I'll just take a breather and then get right back up. I'll learn with each fall they put me through...   

~~~~~~~~

It should have been an ordinal day for U.A. students. They were simply supposed to learn how to save lives, and use their quirks on saving those lives. Well....now they have been bitten by those who do DON'T use their quirks like them. If you want my opinion, they use 'THEIR' quirks only cause they think they have the right to. And they don't care who it hurts, who's lives their ruin if they use it. Call them what you want, villains, lose-cannons, or rejects. Either way....they LOOK DOWN on heroes.