Chapter 5: Rage, You Damn Nerd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Last time on My Hero Academia 'Glitter & Gold'

Izuku had passed the exam and now he was going to the school of his dreams. But now the real work begins. Soon finding out that Bakugo, Iida, and Uraraka were in the same class with him, Izuku was more at peace knowing (Y/n) there with him. There they meet their homeroom teacher named Mr. Aizawa. And he has a surprising sort of like quiz for the class. Which is a 'Quirk Apprehension Test' to teach where they stand with their Quirk.

Eight tests will be taken, and the person who scores last will be expelled from his class. Barely having any control over his newly obtain 'Quirk' Izuku had to make a stand at the ball throw. However willing to use his Quirk Mr. Aizawa hero named Easer Head, used his Quirk to stop Izuku and question why he is here? Spreading the seeds of doubt into Izuku's head it seems he was about to give up. When (Y/n) steps in giving him the boost he needs, telling him to use that big brain of his to look for a new angle to use his Quirk.

So Izuku made one last-ditch effort working SMARTER instead of harder for now, as he used his quirk at the very last second in his index finger to toss the ball. Scoring higher than Bakugo the classmates of Class 1-A watched with their mouths open except (Y/n). With All Might watching behind a corner thinking how cool Izuku is looking.~

~~~~~~~~~~

"Mr. Aizawa.....you see...I'm still STANDING."

Opening his eyes at the familiar say, made Aizawa's eyes open wide opening seeing the same look...

'....THIS KID....!'

Nearly everyone had their mouths and jaws dropped, Uraraka cheered stretching both arms up thinking how cool it was! Iida was of course seeing the same impact from the exam, but this time he noticed that Izuku's finger was the only thing broken. Holding his hand biting through the pain he felt. Mr. Aizawa didn't say anything as he kept his gaze all on Izuku when a gentle hand made Izuku the first one to break away!?

(Y/n) was wrapping something over his broken purple burse finger, making his whole face heat up. Growing nervous that he isn't hurt that badly when again she playful flicked her finger on his forehead. He blinked as she just bluntly lift an eyebrow. It wasn't until she smiled before turning taking HER turn now.

She already had the ball as she was stretching her arm, staying in the center of the circle. Now if you wondering, yes (Y/n) HAS to play softball a few times. But what she has is that she wasn't.....' REALLY' throwing. If anything around on school grounds she is holding back. Now that she is in U.A. she can throw without holding back now. Gripping the ball she kept her gaze forward as she stomps the foot she was using to throw with as if mimicking the pitch Izuku did!?!?

But this time everyone felt a gust of wind when she threw it!? Even All Might from where he was hiding!? Matching the same score as Izuku he just blinked in amazement! Holding his pained hand in one hand he spoke in a surprised tone.

"....Oh wow....Wait-!? How come you didn't pitch like that in Jr. high!?"

Facing him she drops one shoulder asking him with a sigh.

"....You didn't REALLY think that was ME throw did you?~"

He stood straight up screaming wait so those two years for her to throw the ball on school ground was like stretching her fingers!? Looking up and wondering if that is the best thing to say, heck even right now wasn't her best. But she had her reasons for doing it. When she just bluntly agreed to say sure if THAT'S what he wants to call it.