Chapter 4: What 'I' can do for now?

~Late on the evening before U.A. opens for a new year~

The very same teachers who were ALSO the judges for the exam were looking over the scoreboard of the exam particle part. A woman's voice with a soothing almost sexy whisper was looking at the top score. As she explained and voice her concerns and hopes.

"Hmm, I have to say...I never expected Airi's daughter to have such control over her 'Quirk' and at such a young age. I mean she isn't even 18 and yet...I get the feeling she'll give us a run for the money.~"

Another voice, a man's had a roughness yet a hint of wisdom, almost like that of a cowboy's came in.

"Well, what you'd expect after all She is the daughter of the third-rated number hero, on the charts. Not to mention her grandfather.~ After all remember his hero nickname WAS 'Dominator'.~ Also that Katsuki Bakugo, even though he came in a second he didn't even have a recommendation letter. Even while the others were panicking and all over the place. Both HE and (Y/n) remained to focus on letting the small targets get in close. However, Katsuki didn't take down the big villain or rescue anyone. That might be a problem...."

"Well on the opposite end, the 7th place student Izuku Midoriya had zero villain points."

"It's not the first U.A. hopeful to take down that giant robot. Its been a while since I saw someone blow it away with one attack.~"

"Yeah....but at WHAT cost! Did you see how badly he injured himself!? If you ask me it's like his body isn't use to his 'Quirk'."

The judges and teachers were re-watching the screen of the exam when the big question came into discussion.

"We might want to keep in mind what Airi's request was. After all, she was part of the school as well. She said this is what her whole family trained for her. Whether it was to help her overcome the tragedy in her life. Or something she wanted for herself. Either way.....are we all in agreeance to hold off on letting them know her quirk? Let's say she must show it by within the school year, or maybe the sports event?"

They all agreed that (Y/n) was allowed to 'remain' 'Quirk-less' for now, but she has to show her Quirk by the start or after the sports events. While the teachers were going over the students and which classroom they will be in someone who was watching from the shadows with a buttoned lip, came over to the group.

"...I'll take her."

The judges all rose their heads seeing how they didn't even notice him.

"Good grief Aizawa! You have to stop surprising us like that....well that or knock when you come into the room."

"Hold on?~ YOU Mr. Aizawa is volunteering on taking a student?~ That's new.~ Aw you already playing favorites?~"

"Don't be ridiculous....she just seems like the kind of student who won't waste my time. Also....you sure that's 'HIS' daughter? She doesn't look like she has his orange hair?"

They faced the screen again watching her walking away with the blank emotionless face. Yes, that is true. (Y/n) dad was well known for his sun-rising orange locks. And (Y/n)'s hair is black as the night. If anything she didn't look anything like her mom or her dad!? It was a puzzling thing however they were letting her in the cause of her impressive control of her 'Quirk' not her looks.

This Mr. Aizawa was a 6'0 foot slender man pale-skinned. With messy bed, hair shoulder-length hair. Bangs were showing only his beady eyes if anything when you first meet him, he seems more like a drained-out, lazy bone-looking man. His eyes looked like he hasn't gotten any sleep at all. He seems more like a night-owl than anything.