Chapter 6: 'Deku' vs. Kacchan

-???'s P.O.V.-

Kacchan and 'Deku' grew up in the same neighborhood, so they have known each other throughout most of our lives. In fact, if you look closely at their childhood, Izuku remembers how to frighten and timid he was. He remembers when he first admired Bakugo, it was when Bakugo enters a group of kids with him along through a no trespassing area. 

Signs were hung all around the only entrance.  

Izuku was so scared, not just for the fact of getting caught I think it was mostly what was in there that worried him. However, Bakugo just pointed straight forward with no trace of fear in him. And he had that cocky smile on his face. As he felt like a natural-born leader. He just cheered forward saying how they should fight bad guys that were in there. Three other boys cheered just blindly agreeing. 

All the other neighborhood kids followed him where ever he went, in Izuku's eyes it looked like he could do anything!~ It was the fact that no matter what Bakugo did he was always so confined while Izuku looked as he always went first. Izuku thought.....how he was the coolest person he has ever meet. 

But.....sometimes wheat we see.....isn't all that it appears to be...

Little does anyone know, even though despite making those brave moves, even ones that are something only a child would be stupid enough to dive headfirst into the depths of water. Bakugo sometimes forgets.....

'He is ONLY human.'

So.....even HE has a breaking point. For not turning around, his palms were showing a single drop of sweat. So tell me, is Bakugo, even though he is a child.....does he really have the spine to admit to himself...if he isn't afraid?

For you see.....the sad part about this story between these two was after Bakugo got his quirk.....

'He changes.'

So no.....I will never understand the rivalry between them. In fact, I don't think I'll ever understand where it went wrong between either of them. I understand boys have their own way of fighting.....but.....they don't know how 'I' fight. For even a woman has their own way of fighting even if it isn't always with their fist. See what makes a 'strong woman'......from what 'I' was told.....is this.

"Strong women aren't simply born. They are 'forged' through the challenges of life. With each challenge, they grow mentally and emotionally. They move forward with their heads held high, and strength that can not be denied. A woman who's been through the storm and survived.....they are not just survivors...THEY were born to be WARRIORS."

~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo had been knocked down by 'Deku'.....growing angrier and angrier as he just watched as he has the spine to still talk big even though he is shaking in his boots still. His palms crackled as it fueled his rage to the breaking point. 

"....' Deku'.....your shaking in your boots.....cause your so scared.....BUT YOU WANNA fight me anyway.......THAT'S WHY I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!"

'Deku' kept his fists up as Bakugo looked like he was about to pop a nerve any minute now. While (Y/n) was somewhere in the building she realized Izuku didn't turn off the connection so she could hear everything Bakugo was screaming about. In fact, while she was all set she was just thinking how stupid boys really are. 

Not that she isn't saying about ALL of them. But why do they always have to take their rage on something they don't understand on others? Just because you don't understand them 'cause they're different? Why be mad at them for being themselves? She just sadly shook her at how she is even more confused on what to think about Bakugo.