Chapter 10: Game Over

(I WILL HAVE a Picture for this chapter up....right now I just wanted to post it. Thank you.~)

Kill the 'Symbol of Peace'......

All Might...

It was supposed to be a simple lesson.....to SAVE OTHERS. Class 1-A was supposed to learn how to save lives for those who may not be able to handle the things those without a quirk can do....but sometimes.....you have to know how to save your own life.... to save another.....

~~~~~~~~~~

Tsu, Izuku, and Mineta had passed the ship-wreck zone, so once the three managed to get a safe distance away from where the villains still stuck together in thanks to Mineta's purple balls, Tsu found some water shallow enough for Izuku and her to walk to shore. Tsu dragged Mineta through the shallow ends until they can make it to shore.

Izuku was still groaning to himself while gripping his two broken fingers. But it wasn't long before he started muttering to himself......and out loud. Hearing him go on, and on, Tsu could sense how heavy his mutter was being more of a downer.

".... You're creeping me out.....stop it....please."

That seems to do the trick cause he quickly buttoned up as he almost forgets where he was and who he was with. Tsu let go of Mineta as he floated himself up, as Tsu tried being a voice of reason for Izuku.

"You know....instead of second on what WE DID, shouldn't we figure out what our NEXT move?"

"...Yeah your totally right. Ah-!?"

The stun realization of just how much this double edge sword effect of using 'One for All' is going to be a lot harder to get used to. Izuku twitched in pain as he looked back down at his purple bruises. Mineta and Tsu looked at him, even asking if he is okay?

"Oh, yeah I'm fine...Don't worry about me. We should make getting help our top priority, if we follow the shore to the exit, then we can avoid the central plaza entirely..."

Slipping his elbow pad over his bruised hand Izuku pointed the direction of their next course of action should be. Tsu and Mineta followed, only Tsu's gaze turned back to the central plaza where Mr. Aizawa was fighting...

Just looking up, at the center you can see a cloud of dust being caused by Aizawa as he took down as many villains within site. The only thing Izuku was thinking about however from watching that....is can he handle it all on his own? How long can he keep going?? He spoke without even second-guessing.

"If he doesn't get any backup soon, then he's just going to overexert himself....he'll end up defeated by those villains cause he was trying to keep us safe!"

Mineta could already sense where this was going and he just asked in a shaken voice.

"Wait-!? Don't tell me you suggesting-!?" 

He remembered to keep his voice down, Tsu had her mouth opened in a gasp.

"Are you trying to get us killed or something?!"

Mineta finished the rest of his thought, Izuku turned to face him rephrasing what he said.

"....I'm NOT saying we should jump in the middle of a battle...but....maybe we can find a way to take out of a few of those guys to lighten his load."