3

Taking slow, steady steps, Sophia walked towards Troy. She made sure he doesn't realise her presence. One throat-clearing sound from Sophia and Troy jumps up from his place and clumsily settles the camera back in its original place. He turned back and looked at Sophia with wide and terrified eyes like some deer caught on headlights. He pulled his one hand up and waved at her, ''H-Hey,'' he said with a cheeky, nervous smile.

Sophia returned the same cheeky smile back at him, and the next second, the smile was lowered into a petrifying scowl as she gave him a death glare. ''what were you doing with my camera?'' she asked crossing her arms around her chest.

Troy chuckled nervously, ''It's not what it looks like. I-I was just looking around,'' he explained and shifted back to his desk, not taking his eyes off of Sophia, who was staring at Troy with the same scowl.

''Without my permission?'' She asked. And before Troy could even answer, she continues, ''Now who's the intruder here?'' She shot back with a raised eyebrow. The incident of the other day flashed in front of both their eyes. Troy feeling as irritated as guilty for accusing Sophia and her feeling proud of the comeback she could muster.

Troy now frowned, ''Intruder? I was just having a look at it. I like cameras.'' was his silly reason.

Sophia walked near him and stood right in front of him, ''Still, it doesn't justify that fact that you were touching my things without my consent,''

Troy pursed his lips. He knew Sophia disliked him and this new impression he had on her worsened everything more. He shrugged, ''I'm sorry if you didn't like that. I was just curious,'' Sophia smirked an evil smile. Troy grimaced at the look she was giving him. ''w-what?'' he asked cautiously.

''you know what I'm gonna do now?'' Sophia asked, the smirk and mischief not leaving her lips and her eyes. When she didn't get a reply from Troy, she proceeded to talk whilst taking a few step backs. ''I'm telling Finn about it.''

Revenge.

Troy's eyes widened when she turned to leave the room, he suddenly took a hold on Sophia's wrist. The absurd moment making her wince and look at him with a frown at the unexpected stunt. Troy realised his misstep and released the hold on her making withdrawing hands.

''Hey, what's happening there?'' A new voice asked. The two looked at the person who'd interrupted. Tara. The girl who introduced herself to Sophia when Miles took the initiative to introduce Sophia to the office. Tara's eyes flickered from Sophia to Troy. "What was that? Is everything okay?"

"He was stealing my camera, I caught him red-handed," Sophia whispered to Tara and pointed her thumb at him aggressively.

Troy's eyes widened and he shook his head, "misunderstanding!" He whispered yelled so as only the two ladies could hear.

Tara laughed and looked at the two. "Calm down guy, I don't think-"

"What's happening here?"

Miles' sudden voice made the three of them jump out of their places. The most scared one was Troy, his eyes were wide and terrified. He really thought that he was going to get fired. He out of the majority of the people in the office knew that Sophia was Miles' sister.

"Nothing,"

Troy looked at Sophia. Huh?

Miles nodded, his eyes not meeting anyone else's but Sophia's, "get comfortable and back to work," he said coldly and left the workplace room without any other word.

Tara excused herself and went back to her seat too. Whereas Troy couldn't take his eyes off of Sophia, who without glancing at him made her way to her seat.