001

~~~

Cecilia's PoV:

"Danny just shut the fuck up lets goooo." I whined. "With that attitude bitch we ain't goin nowhere." He said in his Daniela voice. "Daniela andale puta! I didn't get out of bed for no fucken reason bitch!" I said getting hangry now.

"Damn okay chill bitch!" He said as we finally walked out the door. "Yayyyy!" I smiled and skipped to his truck. "Crazy ass hoe" he shook his head. "Stupid ass bitch." I stuck my tongue out at him.

We finally got to Cane's and I got my usual. "Yay! Thanks Daniela!" I smiled and gave him a hug. "This bitch." He shook his head as he got his drink. "So how you been D?" I asked as we finally sat down. "Been aight. I feel like we haven't talked in forever." He said. "I know, it's just been hard. My parents being gone, I needed some time to myself." I said looking down at my hands.

"You know that we're always here for you. Especially Frank." He had said. I blushed a bit, "I know. I just, it's stupid. Don't worry about it." I say. "Oh Peaches." He frowned, I giggled at the name the four boys had given me. "There's that smile." He laughed.

*Ding*

Danny's phone went off. "Who is it?" I asked confused. "It's the boys, they wanna meet up." He said closing his phone. "What'd you say?" I asked. "I didn't respond" he shrugged. "Wait, I wanna see them." I frowned.

He gave me an unsure look. "Are you sure? You barely even said yes to coming to get food ONLY because I told you I was buying." I nodded my head "I miss your dumbasses." I smiled innocently. "First of all fuck you bitch, second of all fine. AFTER we get our food." I nodded my head repeatedly and thanked him.

While enjoying our food I couldn't help but catch up with Danny from the last couple of months. Danny has been my closest friend since elementary school. I met Frank, Julian and Logan along the way.

My parents had recently passed away from a bad car accident three months ago. Causing me to lose myself, and not wanting to talk to anyone. Nor did I want to leave my house. Today was the first day I've left my house in the last month and felt a bit stronger.

"Just answer me one question yeah?" Danny asked. "Shoot" I replied. "Why did you not want to talk anyone? Especially Frank. You know how that dude can be." He said as I nodded my head. "I don't know I jus- I just wanted to keep to myself. I feel bad, I listen to all his voicemails he leaves me." I frown at the thought of Franks voice.

"Fuck, I miss him." I pouted. "Well come on let's go see your boyfriend." Danny teased me. "I told you he's not my boyfriend." I blushed at the thought. "Sure okay." He said sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"Aye bitch don't start that shit with me." I pointed at him. "Whatever." He laughed. "Let's go Peaches" he said as I got my stuff and walked out to the car.

*Julian's House*

"I'm here bitches." I announced walking through the front door. "Peaches!" Frank yelled and ran and picked me up. "Hi Frankie." I giggled as he spun me around. "Hey bitch we wanna see her too." Logan said. "Nah she's mine bitch asses." Frank said holding me tighter. "Frankie you gotta put me down babe." I laughed.

"Fine." He huffed and put me down. "Thank you." I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Peaches!" Logan said and gave me a hug. "Hey Lowg." I smiled as Julian came over and gave me a hug. "Damn I missed you guys." I laughed as they did too. "Yeah we missed you too, but not as much as my cousin." Julian teased Frank.

"Shut the fuck up Julian." Frank said blushing madly. "Ah it's okay I missed you the most Frankie." I whispered to him and hugged him again. "You act like we didn't hear that." Danny rolled his eyes. "Oh fuck off." I said flipping him off as I dragged frank to the couch to sit with me.

I interlaced our fingers and laid my head on his shoulder. Like I said before, Frank and I are not together. We've just always had this thing between us since high school.

"Hi Cecilia!" I heard as I look to see Bella on the stairs. "Hi Bella." I smiled as she ran and jumped on me. "Oh I missed you too B." I giggled and squeezed her a little tight. "Juju's been mean." She whispered. "Shut up Bella!" Julian said from the kitchen. "No you." She said as she got off my lap and ran back upstairs.

"How are you?" Frank asked me as I laid my head back on his shoulder. "I've been alright, still trying to cope. I missed you guys though." I smiled up at him. "We missed you too." He smiled and kissed my head.

*Ring Ring*

I looked to see it read 'Brother Bear 🧸'

Me: Yes?

Brother Bear 🧸: Where you at? Can you bring me some food?

Me: I'm with Danny, Frank, Julian and Logan. And no you get your own food.

Brother Bear🧸: Come on Lia.

Me: Santi get your own food.

Brother Bear 🧸: Oh come on please! And Rafa wants some food too.

Me: *sighs* okay fine, but I'm not coming home for another like two hours.

Brother Bear🧸: Okay thanks Lia!!

Me: Yeah yeah

*end of convo*

"You guys are really getting out there. I'm really loving the vlogs." I laughed as the other three came into the living room. "Aye you should get me some food too." Frank said. "Boy, I barely got any money." I laughed. "Then howd you get Canes?" He asked hurt. "Daniela!" I said shaking my head.

"Yeah, it was the only way to get your bitchass out the damn house." He said eating Cheeto Puffs. "Okay and? What is your point?" I asked snatching the bag out of his hand and eating some chips. "But I'm hungry. Peaches get me some food." Logan whined. "Yeah come on peaches we're hungry!" Julian complained.

Frank gave me his sad face as I finally gave in. "You fat bitches fine lets go." I rolled my eyes. "Yayy!" They all cheered like little kids. "What do you guys want?" I asked. "Canes!" The three announced as Logan got into the front along with Julian. Then it was Danny, Frank and I in the back.

"Y'all fuckers gonna break my wallet." I shook my head. They all laughed at me as Julian put on some music.

We got the food and headed over to my house.

"Santi, Rafa I'm home!" I announced through the house. Next thing I heard were footsteps running through the house and down the stairs. "Damn y'all really are savages." I shook my head as they both sat down. "Oh hey what's up dudes." Santi said as they all said their hi's with each of the boys.

"What time is it?" I asked lifting my head up from Franks lap. "1:30" he replied. Rafa has gone back to his room as Santi stayed outside with the boys and I. They all were knocked out except for Frank and I.

"Let's go smoke a blunt?" I asked. "Hell yeah." He smirked as I squealed silently and ran to my room to grab my stash.

~~~