Epilogue

*18 years later*

"Julia! Leave your brother alone" I yelled to my ten year old daughter . "But mom Leo started it!" She whined. "Leo what did you do?" I asked him a bit irritated. "Mama it wasn't me." My  eleven year old son said. "You two need to stop I'm being serious. Or you're both not going to Tío Santi's" I squinted as they huffed and puffed.

"You two need to finish your homework and finish cleaning before leaving understand?" I asked "Yes mama." They both said at the same time. "Ma We're home!" I heard from the door. I look to see my eighteen year old twins coming through the door. "Hi babies." I smiled as they came and gave me hugs.

"When is dad coming home?" Ella asked me. "He's supposed to be here sooner or later from picking up your uncles at the airport." I replied. "So ma, there's this party... and I wanted to know if I can go?" She asked kindly.

I chuckled lightly "go ahead baby, but you better be safe okay? But you better clean that room before you do anything." She smiled at me and nodded her head. "Thanks Mama!" She said excitedly and went to her room.

"Cisco are you going  too?" I questioned. "Nah not feeling the party mood." He shrugged as I chuckled and nodded my head okay.

*Crying*

"Mama Lety's up" Leo said. I put down the toys in the basket and go over to the baby's room. "Well hello there little missy." I smiled and picked my daughter up. "Alright don't worry, dadas on his way home soon." I smiled and kissed her head as she stopped crying.

"Mama , wh-where dada?" She asked rubbing her eyes. "He's on his way home soon okay baby?" I said as she nods her head and lays back down on my shoulder.

*Half Hour Later*

"Lia baby we're home."  I heard Franks voice. "Dada!" Lety yelled and went waddling out to the front as I followed behind her. "Hi princess." Frank greeted Lety as I smiled. "Lia" Danny smiles at me "Danny Boi" I smiled and gave each and everyone of them a hug.

"So what's the plan for tonight?" Julian asked sitting on the couch. "Uncle Juju!" I heard and out came Julia and jumping into his lap. "Hey Babygirl." He smiled and hugged her tightly. I smiled "well Santi is supposed to come pick up Leo and Julia to play with Mario." I said picking up Lety's toys on the floor.

"What about Lety?" Logan asked grabbing chips in the cabinet. "Amari offered for babysit her. Since she knew you guys were back in town." I smiled. "Fuck yeah!" Logan explained "Watch your damn mouth!" Frank said "Dada not nice!" Lety pouted as I laughed.

"Daniella, Francisco and Leonel! come and say hi to your uncles" I said and next thing you hear are footsteps racing down the stairs. "Calmate!" I said to the three who casually walked down the rest. "Uncle D!" Cisco said greeting him first followed by Daniella saying hi next.

"Hi Uncle Logan" Leo said hi and giving a hug. "Oh my gosh you guys are getting so big." Danny chuckled hugging Ella a little longer. "I missed you" Ella smiled to Danny.

I smiled as everyone continued to talk. I was happy to see my best friends again, It's been almost a year.

*Later*

"Thank you again Mari." I smiled and gave her a hug. "Girl you deserve this night of freedom." She chuckled as she took Lety.

"Bye mama, bye dad. Bye uncles!" Ella said. "Hold the fuck up, where the hell do you think you're going?" Frank asked who already downed five shots of Tequila. "I already told her she can go out don't worry about her." I said reassuring my husband. "Hell no" he said trynna get up. "Let her be Francisco." I said as he sighed "No fucking and no talking to boys." He pointed his finger at his daughter.

"Don't worry Dad." Ella smiled and kissed everyone's cheek goodbye. "What about you Cisco?" Logan asked laughing. "Hell nah, this seems more better." He laughed as Danny gave him a white claw. I chuckled lightly and took a shot with Danny.

"Aye is Nick and Chris comin or what?" Frank laughed. "Nick is, Chris is with Elia."(just a random girls name)

It was nice to be with my four best friends again. I smiled at the sight as Frank pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck. "I love you Cecilia." He whispered. "I love you Francisco." I giggled and kissed him once more.

I lay back into his arms and just think of everything.

I fell in love with my best friend, and married him. Have five amazing children with him and couldn't ask for anything else.

~~~

I know this isn't how y'all expected this but I just thought I'd add in a little of their Future together :) thanks for reading Pls comment which member I should do next :)