003

~~~

*Ding*

Frankie🥰: Hey mamas what ya doin?

Peaches 🍑 🤤: Hi Frankie☺️ nothin much. Wha bout you?

Frankie🥰: We're filming right now, but the boys asked if you could be in it? To give a girls point of view.

Peaches 🍑🤤: hell yeah give me some of tht clout 🤪

Frankie🥰: shut yo ass up and get over here😂

Peaches🍑🤤: Where y'all at?

Frankie🥰: Logan's house

Peaches🍑🤤: okay on my way Baby😘

Frankie🥰: save that energy for later Mamas you'll need it 😉

Peaches🍑🤤: Oh really? 😏

Frankie🥰: Just hurry your ass over here so I can give you kisses 😩

Peaches🍑🤤: I'm coming🥺

Frankie🥰: *cumming

Peaches 🍑 🤤: Francisco! Stop😭

I giggled as I shook my head and got up to put on some shorts. It was a warm day out today so I decided to just put some shorts on. I walked out to the front to see Rafa on the couch. "I'll be back, going to Logan's house." I announced and left.

*Logans House*

As I got out of my car I see them playing corn hole, but without the board. It was Danny and Logan going back and forth. "Peaches!" Frank yelled and ran over to me. "Hi Frankie." I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Ah fuck!" I heard as Logan held onto his crotch. I laughed a little. "You going next?" I asked Frank. "Fuck no I don't want to." He said making me laugh. "Cousin! It's our turn!" Julian said making Frank groan.

"Hey bitch!" Danny said "Danny boi!" I smiled and gave him a hug. "Hey peaches" Logan smiles and gave me a hug too while still recording Julian and Frank, "hey Lowg." I smiled.

"Oh nice catch!" Logan said to Julian who caught the sac with one hand. After a couple tosses back and forth Julian threw it again and it hit Frank right where the sun don't shine.

We all bursted our into laughter as Frank kept groaning. Logan followed frank onto the grass as he kept complaining and groaning.

"I'm not doing that no more." He muttered as I laughed and helped him off the floor. "Fucking shit." He muttered again as he held onto my like a baby. "Ah you big baby." I laughed and kissed his head. "Let's play Lia" Danny laughed. "It's not gonna hurt me as much as it'll hurt you." I shrugged.

I laid on the floor as I went first. I couldn't see that well but I threw it hitting the side of his body. Danny threw it over my head. "Damn you both suck!" Logan laughed. "Shut up Logan!" Danny and I said at the same time as I threw it hitting him right there. "Ah fuck!" Danny yelled grabbing onto his shit.

"Haha!" I laughed as he groaned in pain.

*At Store*

"Grab the Swedish Fish" I said to Danny as he ran with me on his back. "Ouch Danny Chill!" I said laughing. "You grab it." He said because it was on the top shelf. "Okay got it, now let's get some chips!" I pointed to the next aisle. "Aye what if I drank this without the Gatorade?" Logan asked talking about the windex. "Don't be stupid Logan." I shook my head.