009

~~~

October 21, 2019

"I got Danny boy." I said. "I got my sexy ass cousin." Frank said as Julian winked at him. "Slade." "Logan" Frank said. "Nicky boy." "Damn it's like that Lia?" Logan said butthurt. "Lowg, it's only fair. I got your brother." I laughed at him.

"Whatever" he said in his girl voice. "Let's play already!" Frank said. "So I'm on your team right babe?" Maddie asked frank. "Yeah babe now get your man." He said.

"Make it take it" I said. "Fine by me." Frank smirked. I got the ball and stood at the top of the key. "Don't fuck up Peaches" Danny said. "Danny you aren't helping." I said shaking my head, I shot the ball sadly it didn't go in. "Fuck" I whispered under my breath. "Let the professional do their work here." Frank said as I punched his arm lightly.

"Hope you make it Frankie." I said. "Damn." Frank said hurt. "You know that fucks me up too." He shook his head. "Your welcome." I smiled widely.

Whenever Frank played he told me I was his 'good luck charm' yeah I know. First time he played I said "hope you make it" and he missed it. So from then on every time Id just kiss his cheek. And He shockingly always did good.

He took a deep breath and shot the ball. Missing it, "Oops." I giggled as he flipped me off. Luckily I made the next shot so it was my teams ball. "Wait Frank, for good luck baby." Maddie said kissing his cheek. I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong? Jealous?" Frank laughed "jealous of what?" I rolled my eyes. "Good luck Peaches." Frank smirked at me. "Check bitch." I said bouncing the ball to him.

He held the ball. "Damn it's like that? Aight." He said aiming the ball at my ankles. I didn't have a good reaction to it as it bounced back to him. "Fucking bitch" I said going after him and the ball.

*half way during game*

"Pass it Slade!" I said wide open. Luckily Maddie was running after him, we were playing full court and she isn't one of the fastest. I mean I'm not fast either but I can keep my pace.

Slade had passed me the ball, "shoot it Lia!" Danny said. When he said that next thing I knew I was on the floor. "What the fuck?!" I said pissed off. "Yo what the hell was that for Maddie?!" Danny said. "You okay Lia?" Nick asked helping me up. "What the fuck was that for bitch?" I asked pushing her back.

"I was just trying to get the ball." She said innocently. "Bull shit!" I said not even giving a shit and punching her in the face. "Cecilia!" I heard as I kept punching her. She slapped and scratched my arms.

She even pulled my hair. "Stop pulling hair dumb bitch!" I said dropping her to the floor. "Get her off!" I heard as arms started pulling me off of her. "Fucking let me go!" I said ripping through their arms and jumping on top of Maddie again.

"Cecilia get off of her!" I heard as they pulled me off again. "Fuck you bitch!" I yelled spitting blood out. Frank helped Maddie off the floor.

"You're fucking crazy!" Maddie cried. "I'll show you fucken crazy!" I said lunging again. "Lia, no!" Nick said as he held me back. While Danny stood in front of me trying to calm me down. "Get her out of here before something else happens." Julian said.

"No, I don't even fucking know what the hell I did to you in the first place." I scoffed. "First of all, I am not trying to steal your boyfriend. I don't give two fucks okay? Second of all don't try and start shit you can't finish bitch. You saw this coming." I spat at her.

"Fuck you" I said taking Nicks hands off of me. I grabbed my keys and stormed off.

Danny's PoV:

"Fuck you" Lia said and stormed off grabbing her keys and leaving. I started walking over but Nick stopped me. "I got it." He said as I nodded my head as he jogged to catch up to Lia.

"Why did you even push her in the first place?" I asked pissed. "Yeah, you put that on yourself in the first place." Logan shook his head. "You're not gonna back me up?" Maddie said to Frank. "They have a fucken point. What was all that for anyways?" He asked annoyed.

"What do you mean? She's basically trying to steal you away from me." She said. "Bitch please." Slade said as I snickered a bit. "She is my best friend Maddie. Why can't you see that?!" Frank said getting mad.

"Fine. It's either me or her." She said crossing her arms. "Seriously?" Frank scoffed. "Seriously." She answered. "Okay fine, We're done." Frank said as he left her shocked.

Cecilia's PoV:

"Lia hold up." I heard as I unlocked my car. I look to see Nick. "Damn she really scratched you up." He chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "Okay fine I'm sorry. Let me drive you" he said. "It's fine Nicky I'm okay." I replied.

"No you're not, come on. I'll take you to my house and fix you up." He said not giving me much of an answer as he took my keys. "You bitch, better get me food." I huffed. "I will Peaches." He chuckled and kissed my head as I got into the passenger side.

I got in and put my seatbelt on waiting for Nick to start the car. "What's up?" I asked. "You look bad." He laughed at me as I punched his arm lightly. "Oh shut up" I laughed with him. "You should see the other girl." I smirked.

I touched my face and it stung. "Ouch"I said finally feeling all the pain.

*At his house*

"Oh Lia long time no see." His mom greeted me with a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Nice to see you too Mrs.C" I smiled. "What happened?" She asked by all the scratches. "Oh, nothing major, just some girl." I shrugged. She smiled "I'll see you later darling." She said. "Bye Mrs.C" I waved as she walked out.

"Let's get you fixed up Peaches." He said taking me to the bathroom. He tapped the sink as I jumped up spreading my legs open so he can grab the first aid kit under the sink. "Where you wanna eat?" He asked grabbing the rubbing alcohol and dabbing the side of my head.

"Canes" I winced. "My bad" he laughed. "It's fine." I giggled as he continued to aid my 'wounds' as he said in the car. "Nicky you know you're short?" I giggled. "Oh wow so original Peaches, yes I know I'm short." He laughed at me. "I just state facts." I shrugged. "Yeah well we are the same height." He said smirking at me.

"I-. Fuck" I said. "Got me there." We laughed together.

*Ding*

He looked at his phone. "Danny asked if you wanted to get food." He read aloud. "Tell him yeah. Meet us up at Canes" I shrugged. He texted and finished up putting a bandaid on my pinky. Even though my pinky wasn't bleeding. "Thanks Doc." I giggled kissing his cheek.

"Let's go before I kiss you." He laughed. "I wouldn't mind." I giggled as he wasted no time in kissing me.

Did I forget to mention Nick is my ex?

~~~

I- oop🙊