019

~~~

July 26, 2021

"Hey guys it's Lia, and I am back with another video." I smiled at the camera. "So as you all know I am on tour right now with Prettymuch, and I just wanted to do a video in the meantime." I shrugged and laughed as I looked to Danny and Logan who were making faces at me.

"Um, usually I'd give you guys a cover or release some songs, but today is gonna be different." I said calmly but looked at Logan who grabbed Danny from behind and started humping him making me burst into laughter. "Can y'all stop?" I laughed as we all started laughing. "Nah for real for real" I said trynna be serious. But it was hard because those assholes love to do that to me.

"Oh fuck off." I laughed flipping them off. I shook my head and looked back at the camera. "Okaayyyy now here we go again." I laughed. "Today I'm going to be doing a fun little video for you all. With a little help from some bitches." I laughed. "Fuck off." Julian said flipping me off.

"Any WHORE!" I yelled and looked at the camera. "Please give no applause to these ugly people I know and you all know as Sweetea!" I laughed as they all jumped on top of me. "Ow! Bitch!" I yelled. As we all laid there and the boys on top of me still. "Y'all should subscribe to Sweetea!" I heard Julians voice boom from on top of me.

Danny was the first on me followed by Logan then Julian and lastly Frank. "Fuckers get off of me." I yelled as they all laughed. "Francisco!" I yelled "Lia stop" he whined as I smirked "Francisco I'm serious." I said. "Lia this is t funny." He said hopping off. "Damn weak as fuck!" Julian said laughing. "Don't even start with me Julian! I know something that no one else knows." I yelled.

He gasped real loudly "You wouldn't!" He said. "Try me." I smirked as he hopped off quickly. "Logan, don't even start with me." I said. "I was just waiting for those fat asses  to get off of me." He said hopping off quickly. "Daniela" I whined. "Gordita." He laughed. "Y'all want Danny's number?" I laughed as he hopped off quickly.

"Thanks you bitches." I said finally sitting up straight in the middle of the bed. Danny on my left side and Frank on my right. Julian and Logan sat on the floor. "Alright so Anyways, we are going to be doing who knows me best challenge. To see which one of em is my so called 'best friend' and to see if they actually know me." I raised my eyebrows looking at all of them.

"Imma win this shit easily." Danny said conceitedly. "What the fuck you mean 'Imma win this shit easily'?" Frank scoffed as they all got into an argument about who would win. I shook my head and laughed. "Alright alright lets start okay?" I laughed.

"Any WHORE, the boys all have a white board, yes we went to the nearest dollar tree and bought them and got snacks" I smiled holding up my hot fries.

"Okay sorry I'm sorry." I laughed "The boys all have a whiteboard and they all will write their answers on them. I will give them  30 seconds to answer. I'll keep points up here at the top." I said pointing above my head.

"Okay ready?" I asked them all. They all nodded their heads as they all talked smack to each other. "What is my  favorite Disney  movie?" I asked. I looked at Logan who was super concentrated. "20 seconds left" I laughed seeing Julian still thinking hard about it. "Damn you fucker." Danny said scribbling something down. "You change this everytime." He complained. "No I don't" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay let's see them on the count of five." I said "stop being fucking extra." Danny said annoyed as I punched his thigh. "Fucker!" He yelled and punched my thigh. "Bitch!" I yelled. "Okay! Hurry the fuck up!" Frank said angrily as I glared at him. they all showed their answers.

I looked at all of them shocked at the answers. "Wow" I said shocked still. "High key though, I guessed." Julian said. "I figured because that's your favorite Disney movie." I laughed. "True!" He said.
Answers:
Julian's: Toy Story
Logan's: Lady and The Tramp
Danny: Hercules
Frank: Hercules

"Frank copied me!" Danny said. "No I didn't!" He said annoyed. "Well! Either way you both got it right. Logan where in the hell did you get lady and the tramp?" I laughed he shrugged and we continued.

*nine questions in*

"Okay last one" I said. "You know I'm not surprised that Danny's winning." I said honestly. "You've known Him the longest obviously!" Logan said getting salty. "Anyways!! We got Danny with nine points, Frank with seven, Julian with five and Logan with four" I laughed.

"Okay last one, If you all fuck up we really can NOT be friends anymore." I squinted at all of them. "Which Sweetea member is my favorite?" I smirked at the four. The eagerly started writing down their answer as I laughed. They're all my favorite I can't ever say that there's an individual... even IF I'm in love with one of them.

"I'm three... two... one." I said and they all flipped it over.

Their answers:

Frank: Danny
Danny:Logan
Julian: Frank
Logan: Julian

I smiled at their answers. "We know damn well you don't have a favorite, and even if you did it's not us." Danny answered. I laughed a bit "yeah you're right it's not." I replied. "It's you." they all said in unison. As I conceitedly smiled and waved like a princess.

"Yeah that's right. I am the fifth member of Sweetea" I smiled "She says that but really she isn't" Danny said as I flipped him off. "This Sweetea Bitch is the queen up in dis hoe." I smiled as they all shook their heads. "She's mighty beautiful" Frank whispered in my ear making me blush. "Alright that's it for today folks, I declare the winner of this best friend Tag, Daniel Plascencia." I smiled and gave Danny a hug.

_

"Thanks whores for being in my video." I laughed. "Aye as long as I get some clout for dis I'm good." Logan said making me laugh. "I knew it from the start you only wanted to be my friend Bc of my clout." I said.

"Lia you dumbass we started YouTube before you." Julian said. "That doesn't mean anything!" I said sitting down neXt to frank. "Bitch!" Logan yelled. "If you gonna call me a bitch, make sure you put Sweetea in front of it. Whack ass hoe!" I yelled. "My way! My way or the high way!" I said as they all laughed at me.

Instagram

Liked by Lia

Liked by Lia.Mirez and 803,479 others

Frraaannnk: big SIMPin

Comments Disabled

'I realized you are destined and meant to be mine'

~~~