008

~~~

October 21, 2020

"Hey bitches!" I said entering Julians house. "Hi Slade" I smiled and gave him a hug. "Hey Cecilia." He smiled.

"Lia!" Nick smiled and gave me a hug. " Nicky!" I giggled wrapping him in a hug. "How you been?" I asked "Been livin, nothin big. Chris and I are still workin on our channel." He shrugged.

"That's good!" I smiled messing up his hair. "Lia!" He whined. "How have you been? I heard you had your first performance! How was it?" He asked. "To be honest I was hella nervous, but it gave me some confidence. I'm actually starting my own channel." I smiled widely.

"That's what I'm talkin bout!" Nick said throwing his arm over my shoulder. "Thanks Nicky." I giggled. "You need to play me a song one day." He smiled. "I mean I guess." I blushed. "Lia!" I heard and saw Logan running to me and jumping on top of me. "Fucking shit Lowg!" I laughed.

"I missed you Peaches!" He said giving me a hug. "Oh shut up you baby I literally see you all the time." I said as he laughed. "You're right I just miss those slut brownies." He admitted. "You made slut brownies and DIDNT give me any!?" Nick said hurt.

"Oh my gosh you fuckers." I laughed "This why y'all fucking sluts." I shook my head. "Hey says the one who makes them!" I heard from the kitchen. "Shut the fuck up Julian!" I said.

"So we gonna go play or what?" I asked looking at my phone. "Yeah we're waiting for Danny." Logan said as he still laid on top of me. "Of fucking course." I shook my head. "Logan get off of me!" I whined. "I'm not even that heavy." He said mad. "Yeah but you're still on me!" I said like a baby. "Who's the big baby now?!" He said.

"It's still you watch." I said pulling on Logan's hair as hard as I can he screamed like a girl and gave me his angry face. I started running for my life. "Ah fuck!" I screamed and ran up the stairs and around the hallway. He was on my tail but I luckily ran into a room before he could get me.

"AHHHH" I heard and turned my head. "OH SHIT!" I yelled and ran out as quickly as possible. "Oh my gosh oh my gosh" I said scared for my life. Logan was at the door asking what happened. I just shook my head and dragged him downstairs with me. "Oh my fucking gosh." I said not being able to erase that from my memory.

Logan's PoV:

Cecilia fucking pulled my hair hella hard. So I started chasing her around the house, "Ah Fuck" she said and ran all the way upstairs and around the hallway. "Damn it!" I said as she ran into a room. Not even a second all I could hear was "AHHHH" "OH SHIT" and out comes Cecilia.

"Oh my fucking gosh." She said dragging me downstairs. "What was that scream?" I asked her. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. "I think I'm scarred for life." She said blankly. "Lia what happened?" Julian asked as Nick came over too.

"They were here this whole time?" She asked confused. "Oh shit." Julian said about to crack up. "I forgot." He said bursting into laughter. "Who's here?" I asked confused still as well as Nick.

Cecilia's PoV:

"I'm literally fucking scarred for life." I said rubbing my eyes. "Cecilia!" I heard and down the steps came Frank and Maddie. "I'm sorry! It was on accident okay?! Logan was chasing me and I am just fucking scared for my life." I said looking at the floor blankly.

"Fucking bitch" I heard Maddie huff. "Excuse me?" I said looking up at her. She shrugged "I didn't say anything." She said trying to be innocent. "Don't fucken Mess with me." I said getting up and angry. "Lia Chill." Frank said.

My fists were clenched, is she really about to test me right now? I shook my head and sat down at the table. "Babe, just sit down. We're waiting for Danny to come over so we can go play." Frank explained to her. "Oh fine." She pouted and kissed him. "Oh great." I heard Julian huff behind me.

They were basically making out, making EVERYONE uncomfortable. "Damn bitches get a room" I shook my head. "And lock it this Time" I said covering my eyes. The boys let out a laugh as Frank pulled away and laughed too. Maddie looked at me all mad.

Frank went into the kitchen as Maddie sat down across from me. "You're just jealous" Maddie said. "I-. For why?" I asked. "Just watch yourself Cecilia." She glared at me. "First of all calm the fuck down. Second of all what is there to be jealous of?" I rolled my eyes. "You're just mad that I'm with Frank and your not. He chose me and not you." She shrugged.

"He can be with anyone he chooses." I shrugged. "I-." She was cut off by the door. "Daniela why the fuck it take you so long to get here!?" I said. "Because bitch I was busy!" He said in his Daniela voice. "Bitch you don't have plans." Frank added in making me laugh.

"Can y'all just hurry the fuck up" I whined. "You're not even gonna play Peaches." Nick said. "What the fuck is your point Nick?" I said with attitude. "Why are you even here? Is his point." Maddie said from behind me.

"Frank you better control your bitch." I said not turning around. "Lia." Frank said. I sighed and smiled as I decided to jump onto Danny's back.

"Get me the fuck away from her before I. Beat a bitch please." I said as Danny nodded his head running out.

*At Basketball Court*

We all laughed when Nick tried to dunk it but fell face first. "Haha!" I laughed. "You come do it then!" Nick said. "Oh bitch please, I can beat you in my sleep!" I smirked. "Facts, Lia be balling me up some times." Frank said. "Boy what you mean Sometimes?" I laughed. "Okay fine more like all the time." Frank admitted. "Mhmm" I said as he laughed.

"Aye remember when Lia hit Frank with the ball when we played Knockout." Logan laughed as we all laughed. "Yeah! Then his nose started bleeding!" Julian laughed. "Aye then Lia had a tampon in her backpack!" Nick laughed. "And he used it to stop the bleeding." Slade laughed.

"That was the funniest shit ever!" I laughed. "Hey baby, can I play?" Maddie asked coming up to all of us. I looked at Danny who looked at Julian, who looked at Logan, who looked at Nick who looked at Slade who looked back at me. We bursted into laughter as Maddie looked at us.

"What's so funny?" She asked with attitude. "I mean no offense Maddie but you seem like the type of girl that'll get mad if their nail breaks." Nick shrugged. "Shut the fuck up Nick, if she wants to play she can play." Frank said getting mad.

"He ain't lying though." Danny whispered as I laughed. "It's not funny, come on let's play." Frank said. "Frank and Peaches are captains." Julian said. "Yeah so I can beat a bitch." I laughed at Frank. "Oh please I'm bringing my A game." He said making me laugh.

"Oh shut up." I said laughing and lightly pushing him.

'Who am I to conflict wit ya living your life?'

~~~

I honestly find my writing horrific