006

A/n: SOOOOO I'm gonna start putting the date in here to make it easier but again it's a book lol. So everything may not add up with the month and year BUT idc anymore lol

~~~

September 28, 2019

I looked out in the crowd and could not see him. He promised me he'd be here. "Don't worry Peaches, he'll be here." Julian said reassuring me. I weakly smiled and nodded my head. "You're gonna do great!" Logan said putting me in a headlock. "Thanks Lowg." I giggled as he let me back up.

"I'm just nervous." I said tapping on my guitar. "Don't be Lia, you're gonna be great." Mari said giving me a hug. I was nervous, it was my first time ever on a stage performing in front of others. It was open mic night at a local Cafe and Frank  was the one who convinced me to sign up awhile back.

He promised me he'd be here, and I'm up next and I don't see him. "Stop worrying Peaches he'll be here." Danny reassured me kissing my head. "Oh my gosh maybe this was a bad idea." I said getting scared. "Stop stop stop! No it wasn't now you better calm the fuck down." Julian said grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me back and forth.

Nobody has heard this song, considering I just wrote it two weeks ago. I felt anxious if I sang it in front of anyone but I have loving supporting friends and family.

"Okay okay." I said calming down. They walked back to the tables as I was still anxious. It was a bit packed tonight, and I was hella nervous. "Alright thank you Amelia and Jack for that wonderful performance. Next up we have a solo act, and her very first performance ever give it up for Cecilia!" The MC announced as the cafe clapped aloud.

"Yeah! Go Lia!" I heard and saw my brothers at the front of the tables along with Danny, Logan, Julian and Amari. "WOOHOOO! YEAHHH PEACHES!" Danny clapped aloud as I giggled and walked up on stage.  "You got this" I said to myself and sat on the stool adjusting the mic. "Uh, hi" I waved shyly to the crowd. "Um So this is an original called 'All in my Head' . hope you'll like ." I smiled to the crowd, seeing he still wasn't here.

'I see you with her and it crushes me inside
I guess I should stop thinking bout you all the time
Maybe this is what I needed
Maybe this is a sign
Maybe I've been blind to reality, baby tell me...
every little glance my way, everytime you wanted to hang
You seemed so interested. Could you tell me'

Tears were falling from my face. He was supposed to be here.

Was it real or was it all in my head?
She's so pretty, you two look so great
Time for me to move on now
It was probably just a silly crush anyway'

...

(Song is originally written and sung by Tori Kelly, I'm not that musically talented to come up with lyrics lol)

*song ends*

I looked into the crowd and he walked right through the doors with his girl. The crowd bursted into applause as I smiled "Thank you all so much. Have a great night." I said and got off the stage. "Cecilia that was amazing!" Amari said wrapping me in a hug.

I weakly smiled "Thanks." I said as they all were telling me how it sounded good. "You did great out there Peaches." I heard and looked up to see him and his  girl Maddie. "You promised you'd be here." I said as a tear slipped my face. Everyone went silent waiting for Frank to say something.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said. "Forget it." I shook my head and stormed out of the Cafe.

It's been almost a month since mine and Franks conversation. We are still best friends, but it's like we never even happened? Don't get me wrong, I will forever and always  be happy for him, I just can't help my emotions.

He promised me he'd be here tonight and he wasn't. He said he'd be there for me and he wasn't. I've been as much of a support system for him but he hasn't been really giving me that.

Julian's PoV:

"Frank, where the fuck were you?" I sighed and shook my head. "I am here what do you mean?!" He said getting irritated by everyone getting mad at him. "What do you mean, what do I mean? Cousin, you just showed up AFTER peaches performance. You promised her." I told him.

"It was just a promise." He shrugged. "Don't fucking start. You make a promise to her you fucking keep it." Santi said pushing him back. "Aye Chill Chill." Danny and Rafa said trying to hold him back. "Fuck you asshole." He said "You're lucky there are a bunch of people here." Rafa threatened Frank and walked out.

"Sorry about that." Amari apologizes. "See you guys later." She waved and walked out quickly. "What's the big deal Anyways?" Maddie, my cousins new girl asked. "Frank here promised our very close dear friend that he'd be here to see her first performance." Danny said. "He's the reason why she even got up on that stage." I said shaking my head.

"But he was too busy fucking a bitch." Logan scoffed and walked out. "What the fuck is everyone's problem?" Frank asked irritated. "If you tell someone you're gonna be there for them, be there Frank." Danny said and walked out too.

"Look cousin, whatever your excuse was, was not so great." I said as Maddie scoffed. "Look man she needed you here." I said. "But why? It's not like they're together." Maddie rolled her eyes. "It doesn't mean shit. He's her friend and he told her he'd be there for her but instead he was with a bitch." I shook my head and walked out to the car to see Danny and Logan waiting for me.

Frank's PoV:

"I'm sorry Babe they didn't mean that." I said trying to reassure her. "What's her deal anyway? Why is she like so attached to you?" She asked me as we walked out of the cafe. "Um, well we've been through a lot together. Her parents recently just passed and it's been hard on her." I said.

Maddie didn't say anything as we just continued to walk back to my car.

Cecilia's PoV: (Sorry Ik too many povs Lol)

"You did amazing Cecilia I'm proud of you." Amari told me as she gave me a hug. "Thanks Mari." I said as a tear slipped.

"You know you did great" Santi said to me. I smiled as he wiped my tears away. "Thank you." I said hugging him. "Thank you for being there for me." I said into his chest. "Your my twin sister . I'm always here for you." He said kissing my head. We pulled apart as I instantly ran to Rafa and gave him a hug too. "Thank You." I said into his chest. "I love you sissy." "I love you too brother." I said wiping my tears away.

~~~

I'm gonna try and start involving Santi, Rafa and Mari in here more lol