"Zuku's fine..."

Katsuki walked towards his house door, or rather stomped, backpack swinging off of his left shoulder as he came upon his house. The lights were on and the silhouette of his father working in the kitchen, probably putting some new fashion design together with rapt decision making and prefixes focus made him feel warm inside. 

As he fished his keys out of his pocket he realized he never got what he wanted from Deku, this revelation noticeably soured his mood. The door finally unlocked with some slight jiggling of the key on his part–this door was always so stupid, his mom said that they would get it replaced when he was five but they never did, now it was always kick jiggle kick and then the door would give. He grunted angrily, but calmed down when the warmth from the house hugged him tight, the smell of stir-fry almost forcibly making him calm down and take a deep breath. 

It wasn't anything like Deku's cafe, what it did to nearly everyone that stepped only one pinky toe inside the shop made him double take all the time, even the meanest villain couldn't fight the sleepy calm feeling that made everyone less competitive, less angry and more docile, more willing to accept things they usually wouldnt. It was kind of scary.

Katsuki shivered at that thought, the idea of Deku manipulating the aura of the cafe to take over the world, however unlikely, was still scary. (because Deku could probably do it, he just didn't want to.) Katsuki wiped the thought from his mind, his Mom's aura would always be different from Deku's. He could recognize both of them so easily, but his moms had a more stuffy energy. Comfortable but oppressive, he felt like couldn't move when he was in it, like he was stuck. Deku's was lighter, a fluffier more hopeful feeling that everyone could enjoy, it wasn't as attack savvy as his moms.

After taking off his shoes, he stomped off to the kitchen (making sure his steps were loud enough that he didn't have to announce that he was home, and also that his shoes were very neatly set up against the door so nobody tripped over him when entering or exiting his place) He flung his backpack in the general direction of the closet door where heavy coats, rain boots, and umbrellas hung for rainy days. He knew the hag would hate it, which is exactly why he did it. She knows he's not a messy person, but sometimes he just has to piss the family off for reasons unknown to him.

"Why are you messing up my kitchen...?" Katsuki asked as he rounded the bar area where his Dad was working, his mom opposite of it, frying something in a skillet, skilfully throwing it around. Katsuki would be lying if he said it didn't smell absolutely delightful in here, luckily the sizzling sound was so loud that his stomach's incessant growling couldn't be heard from where he was standing. The Hag scoffed before ruffling his already messy hair, kissing him on the forehead and going back to doing what she was doing. (Despite it all she still loved him.)

Mitsuki Bakugo, just as easily angered as her son, a former pro hero known as Mitsusu out in the field, still reaping the benefits from the time she spent serving her government. (Even though she spends 30 minutes in the morning bashing it over the head for how stupid it's set up, how taxes do nothing, how people often aren't given basic human rights and how the court sometimes rules in favor of the abuser rather than the victim. And what can the old man or him say to that, he's pretty sure the Hag has seen it all at this point.)

"I'm not messing up your kitchen, I'm messing up my kitchen, and you're gonna help my husband clean it up when all things are said and done." She announced, loud enough for both Katsuki and Masaru to hear, and she said it with a smug smirk on her face too, it kind of pissed Katsuki off.

"WHAT? I MIGHT AS WELL TRASH YOUR ROOM AND TELL YOU TO CLEAN IT UP YOU HAG!!" Also, the difference between Deku and the hags auras, one could keep him calm, the other tried, but just failed, miserably.

"OH REALLY?? WELL WE'LL SEE WHO ALL IS SITTING AT THE DINNER TABLE TONIGHT WON'T WE??"

"Now now..." The Old Man finally spoke, sweat dropping as two pairs of red eyes found his own hazel ones. Masaru Bakugo, an old man in his own right, was the CEO of a major fashion designing company, after marrying his mom, he'd proved that his company could support both of them enough for Mitsuki to retire fully. When they had him, the puzzle pieces seemed to have fallen in place almost perfectly.