"Ah...U.A?"

"Alright that's it!" Aizawa yelled, he was tired of waiting for the cops to do their job that he's supposed to be doing, he wasn't completely useless in situations like these, hell he wasn't useless in any of these situations, he was an underground hero, he was supposed to specialize in this type of stuff, it's his whole goddamn career, why is he just sitting here?!

"I'm a pro hero for fucks sake!" Aizawa trashed his desk in the teachers lounge as eyes glued to the back of his head, he could feel everyone's stares, he turned around, activating his quirk as he snarled, glaring at anyone who dared look him in the eye, his eye bags seemed to have gotten worse and so did his mood. He stormed out of the teachers lounge slamming the door, leaving both Hizashi and Bakugou in a tight and uncomfortable spot.

Both men followed after him, acting like lost puppies that had nothing better to do.

----

Katsukis last day of school was yesterday, meaning today was Saturday and he had nothing better to do with his life, so he thought, why not go and annoy the fuck out of Aizawa and Hizashi. What he didn't expect was Aizawa looking like he was nearsighted whilst trying to straighten his desk up but ultimately giving up because of the dimwit they called Izuku, meaning he flung all of his important papers on the floor and walked out of the door in a hissy fit...almost like a cat.

A week had gone by since Izuku had gone missing and both Hizashi, Bakugou, and Aizawa had been in there own worlds, it had taken a toll on Aizawa the worst, he had been lashing out at the dumbest things and breaking stuff whenever he was pissed. Today had probably been the worst, his emotions where all mixed up and he couldn't tell which was which, or whether they where true or not, what was joy and what was anger.

It absolutely enraged him that he couldn't figure it out, he was usually so calm and collected but now, he just felt so vulnerable, like the walls he had put up for so long had been broken by a boy, someone that he seemingly cared very deeply about.

----

Finally out of the ropes that restricted his arms and hands, Izuku rubbed them gently, wincing at the small flare of pain that went up to his arm and throughout his fingertips.

'Nerve damage?' he thought, before looking up at his captors, all of them bickering playfully.

Izuku smiled sadly, he'd never had anything like that, it was all pain, something that he'd become badly familiar with, something that was always knocking at his front door, something that he had been gullible enough to let in, and so it hurt. He wouldn't say he wished undone, it was his stupid mistakes that got him to this place. He cried most of his childhood, still does.

But he can't pinpoint why. He had everything he needed to survive, his mother, food, a roof over his head, clothes on his back, and anything he had asked for that his mom could afford, ah Inko, his loving mother, someone who had died a long time ago, he couldn't understand why he mourned, she's in a better place now..away from him and his antics, the insecurities that always followed him and are still there, he always thought it was pathetic that he had to have people remind him of what he already knew.

He sighed and looked away, he had people, he was surrounded in them..right? Three people are enough, and he'll make sure that they are, he doesn't require anybody else, he should be happy, besides, a bunch of other people out there are as lonely as he will ever be, dealing with their own problems and difficulties, his was simple, and always will be.

——

Bakugou looked around the classroom that he had followed both Aizawa and Hizashi in, it was dull and the morning sun shined through the window. It was pretty.

It was quiet.

Bakugou almost wanted to smile and put his hand in the sunlight, note the almost.

All three of them were shit out of luck as they brainstormed where Izuku could have possibly gone, or was taken too after he was kidnapped.

——

Izuku sipped his strawberry milk as he twisted and turned on the stool. Turns out that being with villains wasn't that bad. Especially when there was such a wide resort of them.

Izuku giggled as he listened in Dabi and Shigarakis conversation.

"Listen here Mchandy hand man, it's common sense that bowser obviously doesn't know what he's doing-"

"Bowser is a boss and you know very well that he knows that I knows he knows what he's doing burnt dick, and don't call me that god dammit."

Both of them were playing Mario kart and Izuku just couldn't figure out how they thought that Bowser was some sort of NPC.

"You do know that everyone playing in that game is not an NPC."

"Shut it Izu, I'm trying to beat handjob"

"I told you to stop with the damn Nickname linky dink"

"Don't call me that Bad touch man"

"Bitch what"

"You heard me...HA I win!!"

"No I'm gonna disintegrate you, you fucking purple pomegranate"

"Is that really the best you could come up with, I personally prefer eggplant if you know what I mean"

"Oh shut up you kinky bastard"

Izuku asked Kurogiri for a refill as his drink slowly dissipated into his mouth.

Kurogiri refilled his drink as he rolled his eyes.

"Please stop with the profanity's"

"I bet it's hard being a mother figure Kuro-sama" Izuku blurted as he put his hand on his chin and slurped his now refilled strawberry milk.

"You must be mistaken, I am but a simple barista."

"You sound like Sebastian from 'Black Butler'" Izuku giggles as Kurogiri continues to clean a glass for the seventh time, Izuku beginning to think that it's become some what of a coping mechanism for him, maybe stopping himself from slapping the absolute shit out of Tomu-kun and Dabi-kun.

"Hey Izu-chan, you know what's gonna happen when they find you!" Izuku looked towards Toga who was fiddling with a knife and smiling. He titled his head curiously.

"No...what?"

"Their probably gonna put you under some Pro-Hero's protection, maybe All Might! You could leak All~ your secrets to us, y'know Izu-chan, I hear he's working at UA."

"Ah...UA, I don't think I'd like to leak all of his secrets but even if I was put under his protection I doubt he'd talk to me.." Izuku giggled awkwardly, sipping more of his strawberry milk.

"Stop antagonizing him Himiko"

"Aw man, you always see right through me Kurogiri-san" Toga pouted as she turned around and turned on the T.V.

——
1157 words