"You sound like a baby!!"

Shigaraki stares at the bland figure in the bar.

Izuku had somehow persuaded the entire league that the Erasure hero could be let into the bar. It irked Tomura that he'd fallen so hard for Midoriya like Dabi on his off days. It's annoying but Izuku makes up for it by tolerating him.

Dabi stares as his mouth gapes, how in the fuck did a single trash haired male persuade a whole fucking bar to let in an Underground hero that could take him out with a single swing of his long ass capture gear.

Kurogiri really isn't listening, he is aware, however, that he just served a Pro scalding hot black coffee, no sugar or milk at all and he downed it. Now Kurogiri wasn't that much of a coffee guy but, what an uncultured swine, per Kurogiris mind.

Toga stares suspiciously at Eraserhead, she hasn't had a taste of his blood yet, she wonders if he would taste like coffee since he drinks so much of it. She twirls her knife as she suppressed the urge to slash away at his back and taste, but then again she never really liked the taste of coffee in the first place.

Aizawa is well aware of the three eyes boring holes into his back. He downs the coffee as he looks at Izuku, who's softly drinking on the strawberry milk in front of him. He flicks through a comic book that Shigaraki has given him. The bar is doused in awkward silence as Dabi hits Izuku over the head with a game.

"Play Mario Kart with me"

"You sound like a baby!!"

"Yea, and this is literally your third box of strawberry milk, play with me" Aizawa tries to interrupt as he sees Izuku pout softly but agree. But not before he looks back at Aizawa.

"If you want, you could leave, I'll be fine on my own! You don't have to worry!" Aizawa tries his best not to ball up his fist and let his anger bubble up.

He's spent over three day searching and stressing over Midoriya and here he is, right in front of him, why didn't he grab Izuku and run when he had the chance. Why didn't he take out these puny villains and take Midoriya to safety.

But Izuku seems happy..but Izuku is always happy. Aizawa is in a constant argument with himself as he looks desperately at Midoriya, a longing in his eyes. He feels a soft warm hand on his muscled cold one.

"It'll be okay Shouta-kun. You could stay if you like, but I'm gonna go back to the cafe after this game, promise, then I can make the cookies! I have a new recipe that Im sure'll work! They're not coffee flavored but they'll be good, promise!" and just like that all of Aizawa's worries where lifted off of him, don't get him wrong, he's still a bit infuriated at the thought of him searching high and low for three days and stressing over him, but at the same time, seeing Izuku right here and right now it soothes his nerves.

He smiles lightly and nods.

——

Bakugou grunts as he topples into his bed, he yawns angrily and gets under the covers.

As his eyes clothes his phone buzzes on the dresser. What in the hell? Who's calling him this late, it's like, 10 o'clock what the fuck. He picks up his phone, squinting at the light that speaks volumes to his eyes.

——

Loud Mouthed🤯😒

Except                                                   Decline

——

He sighs quietly, he really really really wants to yeet his phone across his room and hopes it breaks, if not he'll explode it, but then again, he's not sure if his mom will buy him another one.

Knowing that Hizashi won't leave him alone until he answers he presses except and an out of breathe hello is heard over the phone

"We-Bakugou, w-we found Midoriya-san, get over here, Kamino Ward, quickly"

It seems Hizashi forgets that he's still in fucking Junior high school and that Kamino Ward is fucking miles away. He sighs, it may be only ten but he's sure he can sneak himself out the window without getting caught.

It's for Izuku he tells himself as he jumps from two stories and lands on his butt in a bush.

It's for Izuku, he tells himself as he tries to haul a cab in the city, in which finally he does.

It's for Izuku, he tells himself as he sneaks through the alleyways of Kamino Ward, having absolutely no idea where he's going.

Until finally he sees Aizawa walking out with a sleepy green bush on his back. He runs towards them as he sees Hizashi too, conversing happily it seems.

"WHAT IN THE FUC-" He's cut off as he's pulled into a mysterious alleyway by Aizawa and Hizashi.

"Shut it ashy, we're trying to get out of here as discreetly as possible, if anyone notices us, we're scooting your ass out on the street as a distraction got it." Aizawa hisses out. He nods begrudgingly and walks into the street, keeping his eyes on the two men in front of him.

God did he haul ass to get here.

——

Hizashi quickly hopped into a cab, deciding that he wouldn't take his car, it was flashy, per Aizawa's opinion, and god was he right.

He sighs softly as he gets out. Aizawa had sent him a notification from Yokohama but he was told it was in the general direction of Kamino, not much to go off of if you ask him personally. He walks around looking into alleyways and on streets, until finally he sees Aizawa walking out with Midoriya on his back.

He sighs a sigh of relief glad that there okay.

Once Shouta gets out of the alley way, he quite literally jumps both of them.

"Ah Hizashi, what the hell." Hizashi smiles brightly his teeth shining like the sun against all the flashing lights and attractions that people come here for.

——
HIGH SISTERS

1012 words