"Thats it beautiful"

Izuku propped open the door as the sun rose in the air, watering the plants at the front of his shop and then walking towards the back, soon enough people flocked in and the smell of coffee, cookies and sweets floated into anyone that happened to pass by. Soon his phone rang and the contact name showed.

"Kacchan"

Izuku rolled his eyes and scoffed, after what happened last Friday, like hell he was going to answer a call, let alone speak to Katsuki in the first place.

'Kacchan is so ignorant, he can be a sweetheart but sometimes he takes it to far, Mr. Hizashi and Mr. Aizawa too, it's a cafe for crying out loud'

Izuku sighed for the umpteenth time that morning and slumped onto the counter as soft chatter traveled into his ears, it was soothing, his ears craved for more; he didn't seem to notice the tall black haired man with teal eyes that towered over him.

The golden bell rang and the green haired boys head shot up rubbing his eyes as he greeted the man.

"H-hi what c-can I order for you today!?" his words came out jumbled as he stumbled over them and covered his mouth muttering a sorry before the person spoke.

"How about we try that again? I like your voice, I come here everyday just to hear it, don't mess up your words now~" Izukus mood darkened as he smiled lightly, how dare this man waltz into his cafe thinking he could take advantage of this measly moment. His eyes narrowed and he spoke again putting his hand on his cheek as Izukus normally light mood darkened.

"Very sorry sir you scared me, anyways what can i order for you today?.." Izuku was enraged, these where the type of men that preyed on girls in the dark of night under the cover of shadows, the men that relied on emotions to rip girls apart. What did the man see in Izuku that made him think he was anything short of a girl that needed someone like him to break his heart? Izuku took his order, feeling the stare of the man, teal eyes that traveled towards his pursed lips. He gripped the pencil in his hand, it felt like this minute could have been forever.

"That's it beautiful," Izuku flinched, he hadn't been called that in a while and he hated it, as the man ordered he scribbled it down in his notebook and repeated it back, his facade falling faster than he thought it would. "Two frappes one large, one small, with a pecan banana bread on the side, right?" the man smiled deviously and nodded his head. Izuku grinned as he walked towards the kitchen, the obvious stare at his ass as the man behind him licked his lips.

'I'd love to get a taste of that, and I know he would'

Izukus phone vibrated by his thigh as he poured the espresso into both of the cups.

He realized it was a voicemail from Katsuki and rolled his eyes listening to it as the oven dinged, both cookies and previously ordered banana bread put out onto the counter to cool and set.

A sigh could be overheard as Katsuki spoke 'Er uh, Deku, Aizawa and Hizashi need your uh' two voices could be heard behind Katsuki along with a bit of bickering, to this Izuku rolled his eyes 'y-your coffee? you know old man that sounds weird as fuck' Izuku tried his best to keep his composure as he leaned against the counter putting his phone down on the tiled cold tabletop where the order lay. The message continued 'and coffee cookies, er we were wondering if you. could..y'know ...shorten the time on our ban..' Izuku sighed and rolled his eyes.

Relenting he called bakugou again to his surprise by the second ring all three of them answered.

"The ban is lifted, but I swear to heckin satan if you ever start trouble again, you will be starved in the basement of my cafe.." quietness was heard before hysterical laughter was heard on the other side of the line before his door rang simultaneously with the phone and then it hung up.

Izuku rolled his eyes and laughed a bit before taking the two frappes and banana pecan bread to the table, seeing another man on the other side of the table, both of them eyeing him up and down as he sat both the coffees down and then put the bread in the middle, "Have a nice day." He strained a smile.

As he looked towards the bar that had multiple drinks on it, he spotted Hizashi, Aizawa, and Bakugou looking at him. Hizashi practically bouncing in his seat as Aizawa seemed to fiddle with his fingers.

Izuku walked over to them and doubled over, everyone marveling at his adorable laugh.

"y-you HA you- you b-begged k-k-kacchan t-to lift t-the ban!!!!!" His laugh got even more choked as he slowly made his way down to the floor his whole face going red as his freckles seemed to stand out more "I-i can't b-breathe!"

The trio of men blushed as Katsuki stood up and dragged Izuku to the back Hizashi and Aizawa following him behind.

"W-Wait n-nooo!! HEHAhAHSsstoooppppp!!!"
As everyone seemed to enjoy the loud chatter from the boy who usually held himself up tight and beat himself up over little things, the people who visited frequently smiled softly and went back to eating, enjoying the joyful air.
——

Two men sat at a table in the cafe by the door. One had blueish grayish shoulder-length hair, the other black spiky hair. The latter pulled out a small blue map that covered some of the table.

"Dabi I flappity flippity told you not to bring the goddamn blue prints." The black haired man rolled his eyes and smiled mischievously.

"Deal with it you fucking chapped lipped hand job we need these if we're going to be able to satisfy your so called 'master' and steal the little barista." The blue haired man rolled his eyes and looked down at the blue prints, scoping out a small space where they could possibly get in and get out.

"It's not like anyone would check the cameras, he lives here alone anyways..I haven't seen anyone come from down those stairs in a while." The so called Dabi pointed towards the stairs in the kitchen behind the bar, it was green and black, colors that contrast.

"Yes but there are probably hero's that come here often don't you think, it's the nearest cafe from the stupid Hero School, and do you see all theses people, if their cafe didn't open on the given day it was supposed to and pro long for that while wouldn't they be worried, along with the plausible blood splatters that may or may not be on the floor." The blue haired man mumbled the last part quickly as Dabi glared at him, blue flames emoting from his hand, scorching the paper a bit before he lifted it and scoffed looking to the floor closing his eyes.

"Let me repeat this to you AGAIN Shigaraki Tomura, we are NOT going to 1. Murder, torture or make a bloody mess on the floor AT All and 2.we are kidnapping.." Dabi was left holding up two fingers and looking Shigaraki into his bright red eyes. "You make it sound like that's anything better.." Shigaraki said rolling his eyes and folding his arms.

Soon they figured out a time and date that they where going to kidnap the small green barista that had captured all of the leagues cold hearts and left, leaving the original money and some interest for the small boy.

——
I'm dying..

1313 words