"What in the fu-"

Beautiful blue flames ignited from a scarred hand as Izuku squinted, the warehouse door was closed and the only source of light was from the tall male standing ethereal in front of him.

Izuku, instead of being scared out of his mind, was fascinated, apart from being able to cook and clean, a small side hobby of his since childhood was to break apart quirks and know how they work. His brain always wanted to know how they functioned and worked along side the user. At times he over thought a lot of things, it was a force of a habit, and it sometimes got annoying. He was a perfectionist and it always got in the way of his cooking, the dough had to be the perfect circle, or the drink had to be the best, or the measurement of flour in the batter couldn't be to much or to little, and if it was he'd have to start all of over again.

Izuku sighed softly as the blue flames dissipated and he was left in the darkness, until a portal opened up underneath him and he was sent somewhere unknown.

He let out a small squeak as the chair hit the ground and broke, leaving him on his butt.

"Aww he's so cute~, where'd you find him Dab's? I gotta know, I mean- ahhh he's so much thicker than me I mean look at those hips!!" A girl behind him whined as he questioned what she was talking about..thick? What's that supposed to mean?

For being a teenager, Izuku wasn't really caught up on all the latest trends or anything like that, only worrying for his shop and online classes. Speaking of, where was he in the first place? First he was at a warehouse, and then a portal, and now here?

"What in the fu-" A man behind him was cut off as a door creaked open, Izuku tried his best to turn his head around, soon he found himself looking at about four people.

One was a girl with really cute buns on the side of her hair, although they were scary looking Izuku didn't mind, they were probably like Kacchan's, despite his hair looking really threatening it was all part of his own intimidating act and turned out to be super fluffy and cooperative, something about how he washes it every other day, Izuku doesn't know, he wasn't paying attention.

She had sharp teeth and a constant red blush on her cheeks, Izuku wondered if it was just makeup. Her hair was a light blond and she was smiling sweetly, she wore a yellow cardigan with a bit of a blue dress or skirt sticking out from under it. She sat on a stool whilst shaking the man beside her by the arm, trying to get his attention.

The man that was being brutally shaken, had black hair that wafted to the side, he noticed him from the warehouse, but how'd he get to the seat so quickly? He wore a black trench coat with a white shirt, Izuku chose to ignore the long purple scars that littered his body, the staples that latched onto the skin looked like it was holding the dead skin together.

Izuku's brain went into overdrive as he tried his best to figure out whether or not it was his skin or someone else's but he really didn't take it into account and pushed that question to the back of his mind. He was also sitting on a stool seemingly contemplating whether or not he should slip off of it or not.

There was a man sitting next to him, he was playing on a 3Ds and seemed to be silently raging as he, for some reason, tried his best to remember to keep one of his fingers off the game. Izuku concluded that it was because of a first based touch quirk that probably annoyed the absolute hell out of him. The man had very dirty shaggy blue hair that was slowly turning gray, but Izuku concluded again that it was because he hadn't taken a shower in about a month. He looked like he didn't even know what moisturizer was, he had immense eye bags and his eyes where blood shot red, almost like Aizawa's.

Izuku smiled softly at the thought of him, Mic was as loud as ever but they had still somehow managed to have a strong relationship too. Coming out of his thoughts by a certain 3Ds being thrown to the ground he squeaked a little bit. Tomura looked up and realized that the boy small green haired boy was up.

"Ah, Ahem, Izuku Midoriya, heh, E-excuse me for my rudeness, My name is Tomura Shigaraki these are my Proxy's, Dabi, Kurogiri, and Toga." Izuku, looked towards the mist of smoke that had dressed itself in a suit. Izuku snorted and looked up, a phantom smile seemed to etch itself into Kurogiris mist as he waved.

"Hello Midoriya-kun, I hope we're not disturbing anything within your line of work," Midoriya was confused at the least. "Are the ropes to tight, we could take them off if needed"

Truth be told, the ropes were quite tight, they continued too rub up against his skin uncomfortably and a small burning sensation made itself known where the ropes where.

——

Aizawa paced back in forth in the teachers lounge, the cafe hadn't been open in a day, which means Aizawa hasn't had any coffee in a day.

Aizawa refuses to drink any other coffee other than Izukus coffee cause he knows it'll never be the same.

Aizawa is literally running on fumes, and he feels like he could sleep for more than a yearlong.

Hizashi, and Bakugou sit idly, both of them silently freaking out.

Bakugou scratched his spiky hair as he thinks about how his Mom is going to so curse him out when she figures out that Izuku is missing. He tried his best to take deep breathes, his Mom told him to watch over Izuku but here he is now, literally freaking the fuck out over Izuku getting kidnapped, worst of all it was couple of knock up villains that thought they could get away with it, at least that was what the stupid detective said.

Hizashi on the other hand was freaking out about whether or not the boy was okay, of course, he didn't doubt the own boy's physical strength, but, let's be honest, for how smart Izuku is, he sure is a dunce when it comes to friendship and noticing fake friends, at least that's what Hizashi would think if he ever went to school with Izuku.

——
'God is looking for clues hard' Tsukauchi face palmed and continued looking at the pictures presented in front of him.

——
1104 words

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!