15 - Sudden News

Zico POV

It's been almost 3 months since our marriage but there is nothing special with our relationship.

Eomma's birthday is just around the corner and I guess she will celebrate it at her house. Since we are both currently busy with our own work, I have decided to tell Altia about this but she didn't answer my call. Apart from that, I just sent her a message

"Eomma's birthday is just around the corner. So make sure you reschedule your work. Remember don't hurt eomma's feelings on her birthday. If not, you will see the consciousness."

I waited for her to answer me but no response. After few hours, I got replied from her

"Okay."

I talked to myself, " I wrote you a paragraph and that's all you replied to me?."

Altia POV

I think these 2 weeks are very hectic, stressful, tiring weeks for me because I have to face all the presentation, exam, pack shift, cafe new launching flavor plus anniversary in the same week. I felt like I wanted to explode.

While I was busy doing my works, I received a message from Zico stated

"Eomma's birthday is just around the corner. So make sure you reschedule your work. Remember don't hurt eomma's feelings on her birthday. If not, you will see the consciousness."

After I read it, I suddenly felt dizzy just to think about it. With my packed schedule plus eomma upcoming birthday, it's crazy.

2 days before eomma's birthday, I don't feel good. But I'm still pushing myself to do all my work.

On eomma's birthday, there's something happen which there is a few mistake in managing cafe. So, that makes me and all my staff worried. The launching and anniversary event will be held in 2 more days. Apart from that, we are all struggling to solve these problems. We worked from morning till night plus I almost forgot about eomma' birthday celebration. But, on that morning, I've sent a message to her

"Happy Birthday eomma. Wish you happiness and blessings. Thank you for being a good mother to me and take care of me. By the way eomma, I want to say sorry if tonight I'm being late again. I have an emergency. The cafe faces some problems now. But, I will make sure to go home tonight. I love you omma ❤"

Omma replied

"Thank you honey. It's okay if you cannot make it. This is already enough. Take care honey. Don't be stressed. Bye. Love you too 😘"

Zico POV

Today is eomma's birthday and it's such a coincidence I have no schedule today while Altia is already leaving this morning. I was left alone in this house. Like always, Altia will leave a note before she leaves to tell me that she already prepared breakfast for me. Never once I skipped her breakfast.

Now it's already showing 5 in the evening. While I was preparing myself to go to eomma's birthday, suddenly my phones kept beeping as a sign a new notification come in. But I ignored it at the first place.

After I was done, I saw a bunch of notifications on my phone not like always. So, I checked it.

As soon as I saw it, I'm totally shocked. I read news stated

Fanxy Child's Zico is Already Married With Non-Artis.

I'm shaking. Then I called Altia because I'm worried if fans and media know the non-artis is her. I called her many times but she didn't answer me. I'm a bit pissed off and angry at her. I also worried if she is the one who told this to the public.

After thinking, I'm 100% percent sure Altia is the one who told this. This is why she wants to marry me. She wants to ruin my career.

I called omma to tell her about this news.

"Hello?"

"Hmm... Zico-ah. Are you okay darling?"

"Eomma, I don't think I can make it tonight."

"It's okay honey. I understand."

"Eomma..."

"Yes honey. Why?"

"I felt like I was betrayed."

"Why did you say that honey? Who's gonna do it to you?"

"I know who."

"Honey, calm down okay. No matter what it is, don't make it become worse."

"Okay mom. Happy Birthday."

"Thank you son. I love you."

"Love you too mom."