16 - Biggest Mistake

Zico Parent's House

Zico's eomma's celebration will start in a few minutes but Altia and Zico still cannot be seen. They know why Zico does not attend tonight but Altia, they don't know her reasons (only Zico's mom knew) But at the end, the celebration was held like always.

Now it's already 10 pm. 30 minutes after that, Altia came.

She spoke

"Annyeonghaseyo."

Now they are all looking at Altia. Omma replied with her happy face

"Omo, omo. Altia.There's no need to rush. You are busy don't you?"

"Aniya eomma. It's your birthday so I have to spend my time with you."

Then she sat with them.

Soon, Jieun asked Altia

"Altia-ah, is Zico fine now?"

She smiled when watching the TV show but suddenly her expression turned serious when Jieun asked her that question. She confused and asked

"Zico? What's wrong with him?"

Jieun felt weird with Altia's questions. Now, it's Taewoo turned to asked Altia

"You don't know? You didn't read the news?"

Altia asked again

"News? What is it? I don't get it? Eonni?! What happened? What's wrong with Zico? Tell me."

Eomma and Taewoo looked at Altia. Then, his mother answered

"Darling... something has happened just now."

Altia start become worried and asked

"What happen omma? I don't understand."

"Look. There is a rumor about Zico already being married."

Altia was in shocked

"Mo? Who did that? Oh, no! Why I don't know about this. I should call him now."

Altia tried looking at her phone but suddenly stopped by eomma. Then, she cried. She was hugged by eomma.

Altia said

"Eomma... what should I do?"

It's quiet in the living room. They don't know what to do. But then, eomma break the silence

"Altia-ah. Why not you take some rest? You must be tired."

She thought for a moment. But then, she stood up and went to her room.

Altia POV

I sat on the floor while spacing out and at the same time I leaned on at the edge of the bed. After that, I grabbed my handbag, looked for my phone and saw a lot of missed calls from Zico. I'm cried. I don't know why I felt sad. Maybe I felt bad for him cause everyone must be criticize him and at the same time were pushed by his fans to tell the story. I'm really worried about him.

Then, I tried to call him back but he was not picking up. I tried a few times but still no answer. I sent him a message as well. I stated

"Hey.. where are you? Please answer me. I'm worried about you. Not just me but everyone too. Please answer me please."

...........................................................................................................................

Taewoo and his parents still in the living room while Jieun is already in the room because Taeun was crying just now.