30 - I Wish You Okay

A week passed after Zico recovered from his fever. Now, their life is back to normal.

Zico POV

Today I went to my company to discuss something with my manager. After we both to in the meeting room, my manager asked

"Ya, Zico-aa... when are you going to tell people about that?"

"I don't know hyung."

We both become silent and keep thinking about that.

"What should I do hyung?"

"I also don't know. It's either you tell yourself or you want to wait until the media know about this."

"Hyung..."

"That's the only option. Think about Altia."

I didn't say anything but then he continued

"We both know what will happen if this news breaks down. But, Altia... can she handle this?

After a serious discussion, we still don't have the answer. So, I went back to my studio. I sat on the sofa and thought about this again. Then, I started calling and sent a message to Penomeco. He is the first person who know about my status beside my families

"Peno-aa... you busy?"

Shortly after, he replied

"Ani... wae??

"May I ask you something?"

"Sure bro. Buga?"

"Hmmm... it's about Altia... I mean.. should I tell others about us? Should I tell the public?"

He did not reply to me for a while, maybe he was thinking about what he should answer. Then, I received his message in another 2 minutes

"It's up to you bro. If that's the only way, why not. I also don't know. Or you can make it naturally?"

"What do you mean by naturally?"

"Ani.. what I mean is just live as a normal couple. If someone sees both of you going out together and being asked, just tell them that she is your wife. Simple."

"Yeah I know. I also think like that. But... how about Altia. Is she going to be okay? I just don't want to make her think too much. Cause ... there's so many things in her mind right now.

"Hmm.. how about telling others (Fanxy Child crew) first? Maybe after they know you can ask thero opinions."

"Should I? Buy, I'm afraid. I'm afraid they will laugh at me."

"Why are they laughing at you? This is good news, isn't it?."

.................................................................................................................

3 days after, one article come out with the title

Zico Admit He Have Someone Right Now

Apart from that, he received a lot of comments and chat especially from my friends.

The comment include

"Omo, omo... she is so lucky."

"Wow. Congratulations Zico-shi."

"Nugu? Nugu? Is she Seolhyun?"

"She is Seolhyun isn't it?"

Most of the comments mention Seolhyun so it makes Zico worried. He worries Altia will notice about it. For those who don't know, Seolhyun is his ex-girlfriend. They already broke up 3 years ago.