39 - She is Beautiful

After a few days , people know about Altia, there are still a lot of fans and others uploading her picture on social media. They also added the caption

"OMG! She is so beautiful. I saw her shopping at the market today. And she is also a nice person."

"Actually I'm going to ask for us to take pictures together but I'm afraid to approach her cause she is so beautiful."

"Zico's wife is here."

"Zico is so lucky."

Everyone praised Altia's beauty

...........................................................................................................

One day, a video showing Altia giving an argument at a university forum leaked. The video was taken when she is still doing her PhD in SNU and they are talking about others' (foreigner) perspective to Korea and Korean society. That video became viral to Korean and most of them also realised after she talked about it. The 7 minutes video with 100% used English gained the attention from the politicians as well. Apart from that, Altia became a hot topic and attention to netizens.

Some of them even stated that they wanted to call Altia as their guest on the show but she didn't want to. At the same time, Zico was also being asked about the same thing to bring his wife to the show together but he also didn't want to.

Since that, Altia's become a center of attention from Korean community and many of Zico's friends want to meet with her.