38 - My Wife is Revealed

2 days after the article was release, there still a lot of fans and antis talking about this issue and even Zico already give his comment and published a statement in her Instagram post where he admitted that she already married with a non-artis but he denied that his wife is the reason of he is breaking up with Seolhyun.

Apart from that, it makes Zico worried about Altia because people keep talking about them and most of the comments refer to Altia. He is afraid it will disturb Altia's focus on finishing her thesis.

Zico POV

Now, it's already 8 in the morning. While both of us having our breakfast, I tried to asked about her

"Gwenchana?"

"Hmm? Uhmm.. Gwenchana. You don't have to worry."

"I'm sorry okay."

"It's okay. You don't have to say sorry to me. You did nothing wrong okay."

While I was trying to continue my word, she interrupt

"Look.. I don't want to hear anything about this anymore, okay? I'm good."

I didn't reply to her instead of looking at her. In my thought, I was very lucky to having a wife like her. This makes me fell for her and love her more. Apart from that, I promise to myself to serve her better and give my best to protect her and make her happy.

..........................................................................................

While Zico was in his studio, he received a phone call from Peno. So, he immediately answered it

"Yes, bro. What's wrong?"

"Zico-aa, have you seen Twitter?"

"Twitter? Wae?"

"Ani.. your wife is trending now."

"Mo?! My wife?! What happened?"

"Uhmmm... I think you should see it by yourself. Your wife has revealed."

"What?! What did you say? My wife is revealed?"

"Yes. Revealed. Everyone knows her already."

"Okay, okay. I see it first. Btw, thanks bro."

After the call ended, I immediately checked my Twitter and saw on the trending section. It's true. My wife is trending.

So, I read every Tweet and then I stopped scrolling my phone when I saw one Tweet that got the most retweet and like, so I opened and kept reading it.

Thread

Attention to all Zico's fans and haters. Here I want you to stop bashing Zico's wife. She has done nothing wrong with all this mess.

If you don't know her, please stop talking dirty about her because she is definitely a very beautiful woman and you all have nothing to compare with her. She has everything while you guys still act like a child begging Zico to divorce her.

I'm here not to talk about their marriage but I'm here to teach this bunch of s****d people who said Zico's wife is a slut and only know to break someone's relationship.

If you want to know, Zico's wife is now working at XX hospital as the head of surgeons team and currently continues her study in professionalism of medicine where it brings Prof. title at SNU. Plus, she's already finished her PhD at the university as of now and currently she becomes a part-time lecturer where she teaches medical students and is part of English Club at SNU.

She's the person who brings and helps SNU's English Club become champions at the international debate 2019 in London.

She is also a daughter of one of the most influential people in Asia (father) and her mother is a famous chef. Then, her siblings most of them are known with their own brand and business.

She is definitely a beauty with a brain (showing Altia's photos)

And to let you know, the famous cafe (The Alis Cafe) is her. She is the founder.

So, at the age of 27 she's already had everything. While you, what you got? Only a hundred followers?! Puffftt.

End of Thread

After I read all the content, I saw another person retweet that tweet with quotes

"Rich people. That's why she has everything. That's all from her dad. Shame on her."

But then the qutoes was replied back

"To let you know. Before the cafe became famous, her dad wanted to sell it in the first place but she didn't let her dad do that. What did she do? She bought that cafe in debt with her dad. She restored and changed the cafe until it became what we see today and at the beginning all the profit did not go to her. But, pay back her debt to her dad."

....................................................................................................................

After that Tweet blow up, I saw a lot of Altia's photo were uploaded and it makes me become more worried about her.

I checked that Tweet again and I noticed there some of it like it and some of it dislike it.

A lot of people asked me and my manager about that (Altia's fact from that Tweet) but I don't want to give any response.