37 - New Scandal

2 weeks had passed. Altia is in good condition now while Zico is currently busy where he had to go back and forth from house to studio if he didn't have any schedule. During this time, Zico was also busy with his ongoing show.

But today, suddenly there a rumors and article saying

"Zico Confirmed Married With a Non-Artist and His Wife is The Reason He Is Breaking Up With Seolhyun."

When the article was published, Zico was not aware about that because at that time he was busy with his show recording. After the shooting ended, his manager came to Zico and told him about the scandal.

The news already broke all over his fans and worldwide. There's a lot of fans who made a comment and blame Altia. As soon as he knew about this, only one thing on his mind was Altia.

Shortly after, he tried to call Altia but she was not picking up. He tried for a few times but still no answers. So, he just give her a message stated

"Hey. If you already read the news, I hope you understand it. But, I swear... this time it is not me who revealed that news and the most important thing is... you are not the reason we are breaking up. We have not been in a relationship for over 3 years now. Means that we're nothing even before mom introduces you to me. I love you.. so much. I'll make sure I will clean up this scandal. I'll call you back after all things are in control. Bye. I love you."

Altia POV

This week may be my hectic days because I have to go back and forth from SNU to hospital and at the same time, exam week has just started. Apart from that, I don't have time to check my phone plus it was in silent mode.

It's already 5 in the evening. After spending 3 hours monitoring in the examination hall, I went home. While I was waiting in the subway, I checked my phone. I got a lot of notifications, especially from Zico. I received 8 missed calls and 1 message from Zico and the other one is 3 messages from Hyejong.

I read Zico's message first and after I read it, I became confused.

"News? What news?" I said to myself

Then, I opened Hyejong message where she stated

"Altia-aa. Did you already read the news about Zico?" Oh God. I'm worried about you. You okay? Don't accept what fans comment about you and be strong okay. I'm here for you. If you need me just call me okay?"

I felt confused with everyone. I don't get what they are trying to say. So, I tried to call Zico but he didn't pick me up. Due to of my own curiosity, I search it on "Naver" and type "Zico

After that, I saw one latest article appeared on the top my search where it started

"Zico Confirmed Married With a Non-Artist and His Wife is The Reason He Is Breaking Up With Seolhyun."

So I clicked on that article and started reading it. After I went through all the content, I didn't feel anything because I know all the facts in the article are 100% wrong.

Suddenly I felt worried about Zico. he must be stressed and felt a lot of pressure due to his fans' comments and critics. So, I replied his message

"Hey... yeah.. I've already read the news. But, I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me. I trust you. If anything happens I will not blame you. It's fine. I understand. Even next time, I have to be ready for any scandal that comes up. I have to get used to it since I'm married to a famous artist. So, my job is to give you a supportive word and stand with you. Take your time and don't stress okay. I'm here for you. No need to worry about me, I'm totally fine."