Chapter 2

Sigh. This is quite troubling.

'Stares~'

'Most of my classmates keeps staring at me. Should I, at least say something?'

Issei looked around. His courage dropped.

'Bad idea. Bad idea.' I laid my head on the table.

I laid my head on the side to avoid suffocating. Not dying the day after I got another chance, after all. But that's where I caught sight of a brunette right beside me. Muryama, from the Kendo Club. She's one of those girls that Issei always peeked at, must be because of her huge... Ehem.

'I guess I'll just ask her.'

Issei inched towards the pigtailed brunette.

"Hey... Uhh Murayama..san.. Why are they staring? I'm not doing anything weird, am I?" Issei asked still nervously looking at the staring people while poking his index finger together.

Issei noticed that he didn't get an answer. He changed his attention again towards Murayama. She raised her eyebrow, as if in disbelief.

"Hyoudou-san, you really don't know?" Murayama inquired.

"That's why I'm asking"

Murayama was skeptical at first, trying to understand if this guy was pranking her. But after judging his expression, that doesn't seem to be the case. However, this didn't stop her for what she's about to do.

"Then I won't tell" Murayama said crossing her arms playfully.

But it seems the message that was sent was thought to be a more rude approach to the other individual.

Issei grew a tick mark and suddenly stands up, knocking the chair down. This immediately put Issei on the center of attention.

"Why!?" Issei shouted.

Murayama, of course, got startled by the sudden change of attitude.

"Wait Isse-!"

"So you won't talk because I'm a pervert?!"

"N-no that's not-!"

*BAM!*

Issei slammed his fist on his table.

"So you think that being a pervert is bellow than someone with human rights?! Is that it?! Is that what you were thinking?!"

By now, of course, Murayama felt guilty for her actions. It was supposed to be just a little joke, she thought. She  looked down from the embarrassment, unable to say anything right now.

Issei, however, was still blinded by being angry. Not noticing that, one by one, people from other class was trying to see the loud noise that was happening in the classroom, some are even recording a video by taking out their phones.

Issei gripped on Murayama's backrest and his other hand on her table. Cornering her. Also, it made her blush at the close contact.

"That's just not right!! Though I admit, Matsuda and Motohama are equivalent to scum-!!"

The duo felt something pierced their back from the sudden insult.

"..A-and maybe I am also, but please.. I.. It's not right.."