Chapter 9

______________

"Wake up, or I'll kill you. Wake up, or I'll cut you up. Wake-" Issei turned off the alarm clock.

Ugh. Just what I needed in the morning. After dying.

Yesterday made it painfully clear that I was very weak. It only took me just one move to become a panting dog, if I just played it safe by fighting without using one RE Taekwondo move, maybe... No. it already took my all to damage a single fallen that badly. And I wasn't in the better condition either, if I used the Boosted Gear things would be different.

Sigh.

"...I'll just start my daily routine. I need to get killed again though, or more specifically, heavily injured."

This won't be the last time though.

________________

The perverted duo and I are currently loitering on the stairs.

"...You both seriously don't remember Yuuma?"

"I told you, we don't know anything about her." Matsuda answered.

"I'll say it again, you never introduced her to us, and you can't possibly have a girlfriend." Motohama added.

Well I already knew but I was just testing the waters. Magic sure is convenient~ Even her phone number and email address is gone.

I feel someone staring.

I looked up the stairs. It's the crimson haired girl.

"Oh dude, it's Rias-senpai." Matsuda said.

Motohama quickly standing up to confirm.

"For real!?" Motohama confirmed.

I heard some girls above the stairs talking.

"Kyaaah~! It's Rias-senpai!" This one sounded like Murayama.

"She's always so gorgeous~!" While this one sounded like Katase.

Rias started to descend the stairs. Damn she really is a beauty, I even blushed. I kept staring at her in daze.
She, in return, looked at me and flashed me a beautiful smile. I was too embarrassed to react, so I just avoided eye contact.

She then walked away.

"Yeah, she's a beauty all right." Matsuda complimented.

"Yeah. There's something about her unapproachable elegance." Motohama added.

Even though she's a devil I still find her appealing. Is this what they call 'Devilish Charms'? If so, it's working at me. The one who has absolutely no experience with women, until I got myself a fallen angel girlfriend that got me killed.

"Maybe you've gotten so hopped up on porno fantasies that it's messing with your mind." Matsuda suddenly said.

"Don't lump me in with you! And I have already given you all my porn!!!"

"Whatever just come by my place today. How about we all get together and watch my treasured collection..." Matsuda suggested.

I saw Murayama and Katase descending the stairs.

"...of DVD por-!" I interrupted Matsuda.

"-I swear Matsuda I'll kick your disgusting face if you say another word!"